Community post

Discussion

5 DPO Cycle#9 {{Need A Buddy}}

Hello, Im A Newbie Here, Just Trying To Find Some Friends In The Same Boat As Me TTC. I Have Been TTC For Almost A Yr And NOTHING YET. Im 5DPO And Praying For A Sticky Seed This Month:))

*****BABY DUST TO YOU ALLLLL******

Dear God, Please Bless My Husband And I With A Baby This Month And All The Other Ladies That Are TTC. **AMEN** User Image

291 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 291 Replies | Last Page

I am also 5dpo, do you have any symptoms? I have been feeling so sick to my stomach today, and terrible indigestion. All I have eaten is saltines and coke I broke down and got an early test but got a

User Image

12 years ago

kb..... All I Have Is Slightly Sore Boobies and A Few Twinges. I Feel Kind Of Weepy Like This Might Not Be My Month!!

Dear God, Please Bless My Husband And I With A Baby This Month And All The Other Ladies That Are TTC. **AMEN** User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Oh no! Try to think positive, I know it is easier said than done. What do you mean by twinges, if it is even something you can explain!

User Image

12 years ago

Im trying to stay positive , I went out with DH and friends and all I could think about was having my ...lol... Well it feels like some mild pains near my lady parts {{tmi}} comes and goes {{Like Someone Is Poking Me With A Pin}} It could all be in my mind but im charting it anyway!! Praying that we both get our this month

Hmm, unless someone has a voodoo doll and is poking you, that symptom might be a good sign! I had a miscarriage in May, we had not even been trying to get pregnant. Now that I am trying, I feel like is coming. I am not due for her until October 4, but I have felt like she was coming ever since I ovulated. to you , and keep me updated

User Image

12 years ago

Hey Im just checking on you... How are you feeling today anything new?? As for me I been so gassy, sore boops on the sides, stuffy head, DCM, But thats about it!! ... Im thinking about getting that clear blue easy fertility monitor if im out this month. They're pricie so I been on ebay all day trying to bid on 1 ...

I never thought about a monitor, I had just used the sticks this month. I might look into that too. I have had a headache off and on all day, and just crampy I am thinking I just have really bad pms, but I will probably still test at the end of this week. I am in DENIAL! I hope you won't need to go and get that monitor, hoping this is both of our months. Your symptoms do sound promising though! When are you due for ?

User Image

12 years ago

Well, I went to the bathroom a few minutes ago and had light pink blood and some cm when I wiped. I am kind of feeling like it is but I am not due til October 4th. Thoughts? to you!

User Image

12 years ago

Well unless your cycle is changing that could mean your is on the way ..... Im PRAYING for you ..... Im due to get the on Oct 3 I so don't want to see her...uugghh!!! This TTW is sending me crazy...lol.....

I hate this tww too! I tell you, better stay away! I got kind of excited, then depressed again worrying it is not ib. You are due a day before me, so keep me posted. Not much else new here except heartburn which is so annoying I have been praying for you

User Image

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo