Community post

Discussion

3dpo, who's with me?

View Full Post

Hello ladies! Well this is my first post here on this site. I'm trying for my second baby. I have a 2 year old dd and just had a chemical pregnancy feb. 27. So I'm praying it happens this month. I also used preseed day before o. Ended up having o pains so bad the day of o we didn't so I hope I didn't miss my window!!

160 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

81 - 90 of 160 Replies | Last Page

Hi michelle, glad to see somene else has flu symptoms like :)
I am planing to test tomorrow 10DPO EVEN IF ITS TO EARLY PROBABLY, But dont think i can wait untill thursday. My AF Is due sunday i am very scared that it will come and be dissapointed again. Even with all those symptoms i am not sure of it.

10 years ago

Hey Ral and Michelle, I've been feeling like I'm coming down with a cold too!!!! Wow I think we all are preggers!!!! I've been getting dizzy and metal taste in my mouth. Michelle is it like a metal taste in your mouth?

Ral, happy Easter to you!! I keep forgetting you are a day ahead of me. Lol I feel sick you guys lol.....ugh I better be pregnant. Lol

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi adrienne!!

I only had flu symptoms last evening and night, couldnt sleep properly, felt very hot and my face was soo red. Today its gone thou. I only have mild cramps and back ache which i had since 6 dpo and hasnt gone away. I wish we all pregnant !!!!! Would be amazing

10 years ago

No, I dont have PCOS. My doctor just wants to help along in ttc haha. Ive felt fine today, nothing at all that I've noticed. I went to the movies to get out and clear my mind haha. I'm really trying not to stress over this ttw anymore until its time to test.

10 years ago

OMG Adrienne if we're all pregnant that would be SO AMAZING!!

At first it was like a chemical explosion in my mouth (lol) but it was like a really sharp metallic taste... so bad that I had to spit my food out! It's so weird, because it only happened with like one random bite of food in each meal! What's the metallic taste like for you, and when does it happen?

Me - 29, DW - 27 married 05/13/2010 TTC #1 off and on since 07/2011 New year, new donor! Excited to be working with someone close by! Cycle #1 (Nov. '14) = Cycle #2 (Dec. '14) = didn't try, ovulated on Christmas! Cycle #3 (Jan. '15) = Cycle #4 (Feb. '15) = Cycle #5 (Mar. '15) =

10 years ago

Some TMI for you ladies, I just had a chunk of cm on my tp. It was sticky but really stretchy. It kinda reminded me of a mucus plug chunk. Hopefully a good sign?

10 years ago

I'm with you (sort of). Also used preeseed, for the first time. I am a few days behind you, so I'm creeping your posts lol :) good luck ladies! ~Katie (Ottawa, ON)

10 years ago

Misty, that sounds like a really good sign!!!

Welcome Katie! How many dpo are you? :)

-Michelle

Me - 29, DW - 27 married 05/13/2010 TTC #1 off and on since 07/2011 New year, new donor! Excited to be working with someone close by! Cycle #1 (Nov. '14) = Cycle #2 (Dec. '14) = didn't try, ovulated on Christmas! Cycle #3 (Jan. '15) = Cycle #4 (Feb. '15) = Cycle #5 (Mar. '15) =

10 years ago

Oh oh misty. Clomid is very good. I'm ready to try it if I'm not this cycle. And the cm sounds good. We are supposed to be dry after o. So creamy or wet cm is good. I have been wet like crazy! Sorry tmi lol

Michelle we all are having the same symptoms! We gotta be preggers. The metal taste comes and goes. It happens when I brush my teeth, when I just ate, and some times I could just be talking and there it is! But that is a TOP symptoms of early pregnancy. So, for us.

Welcome aboard Katie, we all are going nuts waiting on this ttw to be over! How many dpo are you? And the best of luck to you to!

10 years ago • Post starter

Adrienne it's so crazy that we have so many symptoms in common!! I'm going to flip if we both end up being pregnant!!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo