Community post

Discussion

3dpo, who's with me?

View Full Post

Hello ladies! Well this is my first post here on this site. I'm trying for my second baby. I have a 2 year old dd and just had a chemical pregnancy feb. 27. So I'm praying it happens this month. I also used preseed day before o. Ended up having o pains so bad the day of o we didn't so I hope I didn't miss my window!!

160 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

101 - 110 of 160 Replies | Last Page

Maybe my AF CAME 8 days earlier :((( I am out I guess . Oh well .... Next month

10 years ago

Ral that seems really early, are you sure it's not just implantation spotting?? Maybe it will stop soon!

Me - 29, DW - 27 married 05/13/2010 TTC #1 off and on since 07/2011 New year, new donor! Excited to be working with someone close by! Cycle #1 (Nov. '14) = Cycle #2 (Dec. '14) = didn't try, ovulated on Christmas! Cycle #3 (Jan. '15) = Cycle #4 (Feb. '15) = Cycle #5 (Mar. '15) =

10 years ago

That is pretty early! As long as its light spotting and stays pinkish to brownish and stays like that, then I'd say its implantation!

10 years ago

Hey ladies!! I've had a long day, church 6:30 this morning for sunrise service and been there all day till 2. Been up since 4 this morning and came home and cooked my Easter dinner.

ANYWHO!! Ral, it could be implantation! My implantation with my DD lasted a whole day. It never got heavy just was some brown and light pink spotting. Is it heavy? Let us know how it goes hunny! Don't worry to much about it, I think it's just implantation. 8 days is too early.

Michelle I'm gonna pass out too if we all are! But while I was cooking today I caught a cough and while I was coughing I kept getting a weird cramp in my lower abdomen! It didn't hurt it was just uncomfortable.

Now as I'm typing this is feel something leaking out of me!!!!!! Omg about to check right now. I know it's not my period,it's not due till the 29th.

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies! Theres no more pinkish color.... Its was only a tiny bit, i still have cramps thou.... So not sure whats going on. I was never bleeding , but i tought it may become heavier.... Now its gone no CM NO NOTHING!!!!!

10 years ago

Ral I wonder if that was implantation spotting!!

I haven't really had any symptoms today. Last night I had really vivid dreams, but they were scary! Apparently I yelled something in my sleep, but I don't remember what I said!

I was exhausted all day. We went to my in-laws for Easter, and we helped them paint their shutters and do some other housework while we were there, and it totally wore me out!

Oh, and I was SO ITCHY today!! It was completely awful!

I had an emotional meltdown this morning for no reason. My temperature went down (only like .2 degrees, so nothing major) and it almost made me cry. And I NEVER cry!

Me - 29, DW - 27 married 05/13/2010 TTC #1 off and on since 07/2011 New year, new donor! Excited to be working with someone close by! Cycle #1 (Nov. '14) = Cycle #2 (Dec. '14) = didn't try, ovulated on Christmas! Cycle #3 (Jan. '15) = Cycle #4 (Feb. '15) = Cycle #5 (Mar. '15) =

10 years ago

Hey Ral.I Think it was IB! I think its safe to say ur pregnant!!!

Michelle I think you are too! I haven't been dreaming, at least I don't remember dreaming that is. Lol I've been so tired as well!!! I feel like I can barely stand I'm so tired lol.

How let's make it fun...we all test on the same day. We all will be 12 dpo and over on Thursday. Or we can do Wed. What y'all think? I know its still such a long time

I tought it was IB, But then why do I still have cramps like PMS ... Exactly like last month only that last month didn't spot at all. And back lower pain and cramps are same as PMS , that's why I feel sure that I failed this month too :( sorry girls :(

10 years ago

Ral, during early pregnancy, you will have cramps like af cramps. That's your cervix stretching for your baby. And the lower back ache is from that as well! I had that with my daughter. I remember I was cramping so bad I thought I was having a miscarriage lol I was 6 weeks I had to go to the ER they told me everything was fine and the cramps was normal. So after you said you had the spotting, and the cramps and the backache, it sounds good. So please please please don't worry or stress because I really think you are! so don't stress so much.

Adrienne I think it's a great idea to test on the same day! I won't have tests until Thursday, so that's when I have to do it (they're on their way from amazon).

Ral, I think you still have really promising symptoms! I wouldn't give up hope yet if I were you! Spotting and then cramping are both really common early pregnancy symptoms, but the only way to know for sure is to just wait a few more days and take another test :)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo