Community post

Discussion

3dpo, who's with me?

View Full Post

Hello ladies! Well this is my first post here on this site. I'm trying for my second baby. I have a 2 year old dd and just had a chemical pregnancy feb. 27. So I'm praying it happens this month. I also used preseed day before o. Ended up having o pains so bad the day of o we didn't so I hope I didn't miss my window!!

160 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

111 - 120 of 160 Replies | Last Page

Thank you ladies for the support and kind words :).
I took 2 nurofens this morning cuz I had very bad cramps and back pain, sore legs and couldn't take the pain anymore :((. I don't think pregnancy causes si bad pain :( unfortunately
But I hope you guys to get a BFP SOON!!!!!!!!! Xoxo

10 years ago

My husband talked me intottesting todayand igot a strange result. It was a bfn but there was a faint pink lineright down the middle of the test. (I posted it so look at my gallery) I'm nottoo disappointed cause I know its still too early. I might retest at 10dpo but I'll try to hold out until 12!

I hope everyone had a good Easter! No symptoms today. Just a little cm and I'm pretty sure my sense of smell is getting more sensitive. I'm 8 dpo today.

10 years ago

Ok good Michelle, Thursday it is!!! I pray you get a .

Ral, I really think you might be. Try to use Tylenol tho for pain, just in case if you are!

Misty I'm about to take a look at this test!

10 years ago • Post starter

It was a dye run. Im gonna wait until 12 or 13dpo to test again. Im nervous that this month isnt our month. I guess we'll see...

10 years ago

Hey Misty, I'm sorry about your test. I looked at it earlier, but I'm terrible with faint lines. Some people have a gift for seeing those "squinters," but not me! I hope when you retest in a few days you see that !!

How is everyone feeling today? I'm 11dpo today, and the closer I get to test day the more nervous I feel! I'm so worried that I've been feeling all these symptoms but they're actually all in my head. I guess I'll just have to wait for Thursday

!!!

Me - 29, DW - 27 married 05/13/2010 TTC #1 off and on since 07/2011 New year, new donor! Excited to be working with someone close by! Cycle #1 (Nov. '14) = Cycle #2 (Dec. '14) = didn't try, ovulated on Christmas! Cycle #3 (Jan. '15) = Cycle #4 (Feb. '15) = Cycle #5 (Mar. '15) =

10 years ago

Hi ladies,

Bfn this morning, again.... 11 DPO .... Most of my PMS symptoms are gone this morning, no cramps, no headache, i feel extremly fresh!!! My boobs are a bit tender but way better then yesterday. I feel like i had af snd now is gone. I have no CM, very dry. I am going to test again on FRIDAY at 14 DPO. thats going to be 2 days before my period. Even that unfortunatly i kind of lost my hope now. So hows everyone else? Sorry about your test Misty :(. Hope the next one to be positive

10 years ago

Today has been totally gross for me -- I've been super tired and nauseated all day, with intermittent heartburn and indigestion. Before I left work for the day I was feeling so flushed and hot! My temperature has stayed high so far throughout my cycle, and hopefully it stays that way!

Ral, I hope your next test is finally a !

Adrienne, how are you feeling today? This tww is taking FOREVER and I just want it to end already!

Me - 29, DW - 27 married 05/13/2010 TTC #1 off and on since 07/2011 New year, new donor! Excited to be working with someone close by! Cycle #1 (Nov. '14) = Cycle #2 (Dec. '14) = didn't try, ovulated on Christmas! Cycle #3 (Jan. '15) = Cycle #4 (Feb. '15) = Cycle #5 (Mar. '15) =

10 years ago

How's everyone doing today? Has anyone tested yet? Any new symptoms??

I didn't have any type of symptoms yesterday. I'm hoping I'm not out for this month, but if I am, I'm okay with it. If I'm pregnant this month, my EDD would be January 3rd. My first born's EDD was January 4th, but he came a few weeks early and was born via emergency c-section on December 22nd. I don't want to chance having another baby so close to his birthday (or Christmas, 'cause having a birthday close to Christmas isn't fun). So I wouldn't mind waiting another month or two to get pregnant. I'm just impatient and want to be pregnant again! I enjoyed it so much :)

Anyway, I wish you all get your BFP's this month or soon! I followed all of you guys so I can know when you get them!

10 years ago

Hey my sisters! I'm sorry didn't get a chance yesterday to even come on here. Been so busy lately.

Well....today I am 10 dpo. I haven't been feeling pregnant like I "thought" I was before. I have sore nipples and last night while I was sleeping I kept getting this sharp pain in my left nipple. I sleep on my stomach. But it hurt so bad I had to keep getting up. So idk what that means. I'm still very wet and creamy. But I just don't wanna get my hopes up and be disappointed.

Ral, you're still in unless you bleed bright red blood. I hope you still get a ! It's still very early. Some women dont get a until 17-20 dpo. So there's still hope for all of us!

Misty I totally understand that!! Lol christmas birthdays are a lot to deal with. My little sister birthday is dec 28th. Every years she expect 2 gifts.

Michelle this TWW wait sucks! Lol I'm so ready to know what's going on.

I'm glad you ladies are still in. We all will know very soon tho! I pray to God we all are!

10 years ago • Post starter

Hey everyone! I hope you're all feeling well today :)

I'm 12dpo today, and I haven't had many symptoms. Just some gas and slight heartburn, and a constant slight pressure in my pelvic area. Oh, and an increase in cervical fluid, which is not normal this close to AF time!

What's really weird is that I don't have any of my normal pre-af symptoms, and she's due the day after tomorrow! I ALWAYS spot 1-2 days before my period, and so far nothing! stay away AF!!

Only 2 more days until I'm 14dpo and can FINALLY test!! I can't wait!!!

Have any of you had any symptoms today? Ral, are you still worrying that you're out this month?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo