Community post

Discussion

3dpo, who's with me?

View Full Post

Hello ladies! Well this is my first post here on this site. I'm trying for my second baby. I have a 2 year old dd and just had a chemical pregnancy feb. 27. So I'm praying it happens this month. I also used preseed day before o. Ended up having o pains so bad the day of o we didn't so I hope I didn't miss my window!!

160 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

121 - 130 of 160 Replies | Last Page

Hey Michelle, I have been just very sleepy. I don't think I am anymore :( but we will see! I'm so with you

10 years ago • Post starter

I keep wavering back and forth between thinking I'm pregnant and being convinced that I'm not... it's really frustrating! :/

The pressure/twinges in my pelvis is pretty much constant now, but it's not like AF cramps. So I'm not really sure what to think. Test day can't come soon enough!!

Me - 29, DW - 27 married 05/13/2010 TTC #1 off and on since 07/2011 New year, new donor! Excited to be working with someone close by! Cycle #1 (Nov. '14) = Cycle #2 (Dec. '14) = didn't try, ovulated on Christmas! Cycle #3 (Jan. '15) = Cycle #4 (Feb. '15) = Cycle #5 (Mar. '15) =

10 years ago

I have cramps like AF, brown spotting, not much, but there, now 2 days..... Very tender boobs, i am 12 DPO. AND I AM SCARED TO TEST

10 years ago

Ral, Adrienne and I are going to test on Thursday. I'll be 14dpo then... if you want you can wait and test with us, and we can all find out at the same time! :)

Me - 29, DW - 27 married 05/13/2010 TTC #1 off and on since 07/2011 New year, new donor! Excited to be working with someone close by! Cycle #1 (Nov. '14) = Cycle #2 (Dec. '14) = didn't try, ovulated on Christmas! Cycle #3 (Jan. '15) = Cycle #4 (Feb. '15) = Cycle #5 (Mar. '15) =

10 years ago

See how i feel by then, its wednesday here already lol so i will 13 DPO BUT MAYBE AF will come by then....

10 years ago

Hopefully not! I keep feeling like AF is coming any minute, but every time I go to check, there's nothing there... it's hard to know what to think! I hope she stays away!!

How have you been feeling the last couple of days?

10 years ago

Been having cramps the last 3 days, exactly like AF :(. And just sore boobs, and swollen :(. And now i had this brown spotting and i am waiting for AF ANYTIME .... I am pretty sure i am out this month :(. But hey hope you get bfp!!!!!!! Do you feel like AF about to come too? Did you get any brown spotting so far?

10 years ago

Hey Ral I'm scared to test too! But we are testing on Thursday. You def should know by then

Michelle I know exactly what you mean. I keep hoping I am, then I'll feel like I'm not! Ugh I can't wait til we test

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies :) Sorry for dropping off like that! I lost the convo thread and then have felt too shitty to concentrate on being on here all day. I have a virus I think :( (Sore throat/bronchial tubes blah)... no fever tho

Sounds like everyone is in those last, very intense days of the 2 week wait! Good luck to all of you!! Sounds like IB for Ral (I think it is). As long as you don't have a short cycle. Hopefully it's just i.b. :)

My cycles are typically 30 days (give or take a day), and last month my AF came 2 1/2 weeks late. It was terrible, I'm ALWAYS regular. My fert. doc put me on Synthroid the month before (started cycle day 12 I think). I basically thought I was preggers, with every symptom, but kept getting neg test results (after the first three cheapies that a line would show up on). When I was 5 days late I had BW done. Neg HCG but high PROG. (27)... It was very frustrating. I went back 6 days later (still no AF) and the hcg was neg again but the prog has dropped, so they told me to expect my AF in the next few days. It came 2 days later :( Needless to say, I'm less than enthusiastic this time around :/ ...but still TTC :D

So, today I've had sensitive nipples and tonight (at 7 DPO) I've had some cramping down on the right side and yellowish (bally) discharge... hmmm, here I go with my wait :) Fingers crossed that something is attaching as I type :)

p.s. I am going to update my profile now (just in case someone was checking it out, it's really old lol)

10 years ago

My cycles are always 28-29. I have never missed a period or never comes late!!!!!! Thats why i am so worried something is wrong this time, and i am only having brown, not even red :( or light pink. But the cramps are bad and lower back pain drives me nuts!!!!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo