Community post

Discussion

3dpo, who's with me?

View Full Post

Hello ladies! Well this is my first post here on this site. I'm trying for my second baby. I have a 2 year old dd and just had a chemical pregnancy feb. 27. So I'm praying it happens this month. I also used preseed day before o. Ended up having o pains so bad the day of o we didn't so I hope I didn't miss my window!!

160 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

21 - 30 of 160 Replies | Last Page

I had a dream last night that I got a bfp. I'm really hoping it'll come true!! This is seriously the longest two week wait ever.

How early do you guys plan on taking a hpt?? I was gonna take one at 14dpo, which would be the 26th, but I dont think I can wait that long! I might take one at 12dpo.

10 years ago

I am waiting for 12 DPO to test... I am 7DPO today. Tww its just soooo slow lol

10 years ago

I'm trying to hold out until 14dpo, which is next Thursday (the 24th). It's really hard to wait so long, especially since I've had weird possible symptoms the last couple of days! This TWW is killing me!!

Me - 29, DW - 27 married 05/13/2010 TTC #1 off and on since 07/2011 New year, new donor! Excited to be working with someone close by! Cycle #1 (Nov. '14) = Cycle #2 (Dec. '14) = didn't try, ovulated on Christmas! Cycle #3 (Jan. '15) = Cycle #4 (Feb. '15) = Cycle #5 (Mar. '15) =

10 years ago

Hello ladies, I have been doing hair ALL day and your girl is tired !! But I had a twing last night when I was getting ready for bed. My cm was a little dry a few days in now, it's also getting a little creamy, which is good! I think I'm gonna wait to 14 dpo as well this time instead of 12 like the last time. I pray we all get a . We all are team !!

10 years ago • Post starter

No symptoms yet.... I am going crazy

10 years ago

Don't stress it Ral....some women don't get symptoms till later on. Test your breasts every day or other day to see if they are sore, if they are sore under the arms that's a good sign too. Are you still very creamy?

Yes i still get the yellowish discharge, and other thing i feel like my period is about to come soon, my back hurts a bit, just like period pain but mild. So i am hoping its not my period cuz its still 9 days to my period

10 years ago

Ral, that could be a good thing... I know a lot of people report AF-type symptoms and cramping/twinges around implantation time! Also, there are a lot of people who feel symptoms every month they try, and then the month they don't feel anything -- BAM! bfp! so hopefully that's what's happening for you!! :)

Me - 29, DW - 27 married 05/13/2010 TTC #1 off and on since 07/2011 New year, new donor! Excited to be working with someone close by! Cycle #1 (Nov. '14) = Cycle #2 (Dec. '14) = didn't try, ovulated on Christmas! Cycle #3 (Jan. '15) = Cycle #4 (Feb. '15) = Cycle #5 (Mar. '15) =

10 years ago

Im starting to get nervous that I'm gonna end up with a bfn. I havent had any symptoms today and now im starting to question if I ever really had any! I know im only 5dpo but im pretty nervous. I had such a good feeling about thiscycle but not anymore :/

10 years ago

Oh yea Ral, what you have sounds great!! Even tho I had a miscarriage in February I had some strong symptoms very early. I had made some notes for my doc when my tests started getting negative. Here's what I had....

DPO NOTES

Feb.17
*8 dpo negative test at doctor
*twinges in lower abdominal
*Period like cramps that night

Feb. 21
*12 dpo dollar tree test with fmu faint positive
*A few hours later test another faint positive
*still period like cramps
*EPT that night another faint positive
*sore nipples and breast

Feb. 22
*13 dpo
*EPT very faint fmu
*cramps, constant burping, lower backache, acne, cramping and twinges, metal taste in mouth
*faint dollar tree test afternoon

Feb. 23
*14 dpo
*All symptoms from above, nipples even more sore
*One heavy cramp during church
*cramping stops later that night

Feb. 24
*15 dpo
*sore nipples and breasts, light back ache, burping, metal taste
*doc apt 1:00 negative test (maybe diluted)
*not pregnant digital 30-45 minutes later

Feb. 25
*16 dpo
*Fmu digital, not pregnant
*symptoms from 24th
*twinges starting around 10:00
*more back ache
*very sharp stabbing shooting pain in back a few times when I breath out

The m/c was the 27th..

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo