Community post

Discussion

3dpo, who's with me?

View Full Post

Hello ladies! Well this is my first post here on this site. I'm trying for my second baby. I have a 2 year old dd and just had a chemical pregnancy feb. 27. So I'm praying it happens this month. I also used preseed day before o. Ended up having o pains so bad the day of o we didn't so I hope I didn't miss my window!!

160 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

151 - 160 of 160 Replies

You're welcome sweetie! I hope so too. I've been very fatigue myself. I haven't tested since my last bfn at 13dpo. Im just waiting for AF. Hopefully she don't come!!

Can't wait to hear from the others next cycle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies :)
My AF Its finished finalyyyy!!!!!! No more
Pain feeling happy and fresh :) this month i bought opk's and i am not sure how to test with them.... Its my first time using them. And are they like reliable ?

10 years ago

Hey Ral darling. I'm just starting AF. She hit me a few hours ago! Ugh. I think i will start using opks too. Never tried them before. But the best ones to get I'd the ones that actually show a smiley face. I'm getting some of those and maybe a few of the $ tree ones too!

Good luck this cycle!!!

I used OPK's this cycle :) I used the dollar tree ones. Once you enter your fertile window, take one every day. The second lines needs to be as dark as the control line for a positive. I also used the app Glow (search glow fertility app in the google play store), it was super helpful.

Good luck, ladies!! Baby dust to all!!

10 years ago

Hhhheeeellloooo! Is anyone out there? LMBO!

Hey ladies, just checking on the crew lol how's everything? Anything new? Pray all is well with you wonderful ladies.

Misty how's lil bean treating you theses days? Tired? Throwing up? Crazy cravings? Fill me in.

Y'all have a great day, Ral, you have a good night!

Hope you are all enjoying the weekend so far! AF came for me, on time this month. Today is day 3... Maybe next month!

10 years ago

Im exhausted all day, every day! Chasing around a 3 year old and 2 year old all day is hard enough without beinf pregnant haha. No other symptoms though. My boobs hurt randomly, I get heartburn often and instead of vomiting, I get diarrhea once or twice a day (lovely, right?).

Its different from my first 2 pregnancies! It still feels surreal sometimes.

Keep me updated on how you guys are doing! What CD are you on? Are you gonna try opks? My fingers are crossed and baby dust!!

10 years ago

Army wife....same here. Fertility told me af was coming on the 29 and I was spotting on the night of the 28. Sucks butt!! Lol that's what my little sister always says lol she 7. (My dad is still in the baby making business lol)....,,,anyway....I'm on cd 5. Thank God af only stays on for 3 days for me! Sorry if any are you are 7 day ladies.

Misty hunny if you want a girl it sure sounds like you having one. Girls make you sick. Literally! I had morning sickness from the actual day I found out at 5 weeks up until the were cutting me for my c section. And the heartburn was a beast! So I'm praying you're carrying your lil lady! Girls are so much fun and you won't have any money because you always find something cute! Boys are simple.

I really hope so. I've been super irritable and moody lately. The only thing I've been craving is sweet stuff. I want anything and everything sweet!

I hope you guys have a good fertile week!! Do lots of BD'ing!

10 years ago

Aww misty! It'll get better.

Bright side for me....I went to the doc today (well yesterday now since it's 1am) and my doc has finally put me on clomid!! Yes I'm so excited! I won't be able to start till next month tho, but I truly can't wait! I hope I get a my first round!

But hope all is well with every one

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo