Community post

Discussion

3dpo, who's with me?

View Full Post

Hello ladies! Well this is my first post here on this site. I'm trying for my second baby. I have a 2 year old dd and just had a chemical pregnancy feb. 27. So I'm praying it happens this month. I also used preseed day before o. Ended up having o pains so bad the day of o we didn't so I hope I didn't miss my window!!

160 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

91 - 100 of 160 Replies | Last Page

I've done a lot of research about cm because that's what I've been worried about the most. It really varies person to person. Some say they dry up in the days following ovulation, others say they are very wet. CM is not a goodway to identify pregancy though. I'd say if your cm is different this month after ovulation than it normally is, then I think that's a good sign! So far, my cm has been different than normal.

10 years ago

Hi ladies :). How ia everyone doing? Welcome katie
I tested again!!!!! Couldnt wait !!! Sorry Adrienne!!! I still have 1 test left.... I want to ask you what is clomid? I read you guys want to use it of you are not pregnant this cycle, can u give me some info please?

10 years ago

Mu CM is not different !!! Is yelowish as usual after ovulation .... Is that a bad sign???

10 years ago

And clomid is good. It worked for me the second month I took it, its how I got pregnant with #1 after 2 years of ttc. Hopefully it works that quickly again if I dont get my bfp this month

10 years ago

Clomid is a pill you take that helps produce a good, mature egg during ovulation. It also increases chance of having twins lol. It doesn't always work for everyone though

10 years ago

I should see my Gp before taking clomid, right?

10 years ago

Yes definitely. Its usually prescribedby your doctor if you have been unsuccessful for a certain amount of time. Some doctors are stingy with it and won't prescribe it if you haven't been actively ttc for a year or so. My doctor is nice and gave it to me after 6 months. It just depends on your doctor. And they tell you how to take it. Last time I took it, I took the first 5 days of my cycle. This time I have to take it after the first 5 days of my cycle.

In short, see your doctor first! :)

10 years ago

Oh this is only my 2nd month trying.... She won't give me the pills then :(

10 years ago

Hey Ral, I know some people who just lie to their doctors and tell them they've been trying for a year or more... it's not like they can really know how long you've been trying!

But you have to remember, even in perfectly healthy people it can take up to a year to get pregnant and that's totally normal. So try not to get too discouraged! :)

Me - 29, DW - 27 married 05/13/2010 TTC #1 off and on since 07/2011 New year, new donor! Excited to be working with someone close by! Cycle #1 (Nov. '14) = Cycle #2 (Dec. '14) = didn't try, ovulated on Christmas! Cycle #3 (Jan. '15) = Cycle #4 (Feb. '15) = Cycle #5 (Mar. '15) =

10 years ago

Omg omg .... I just went to bathroom .... Say some light spotting in my toilet paper!!!!!! Could that be implantation!???

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo