Community post

Discussion

5 DPO. Anybody out there?

View Full Post

Just was wondering if anybody wanted to go through the two week wait with me since I actually feel like this may be it ! :)

User Image

68 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 68 of 68 Replies

Awe Thanks Kate!!! How are you doing?

10 years ago

Thanks ladies for keeping me positive. Still having massive mood swings and no AF still. Hoping and praying that I get my BFP!!!

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Today I'm 10dpo, and have the highest temp yet this cycle on my chart. I've had some light cramping on and off since 8dpo. Boobs are less sore but still a little tender. Experiencing some pinching/pulling sensations around my belly button. I've been super emotional - crying and then irritable and then happy {poor DH!}. Tested yesterday afternoon and it was a BFN :(

I did dream last night that I got a BFP...that would be so nice!

I only have 5 internet cheapies and 2 FRER's left so I'm really trying to hold out.

What's going on with you ladies? xo

Kate the Great

10 years ago

Well I think I'm starting to see lines everywhere I look. I'm 10dpo and getting discouraged that I may never have my rainbow baby

User Image

Hey ladies so basically AF showed her nasty face yesterday but it was short and light. Ended today. It was weird... Maybe could
Possibly still be preggo? I don't know

User Image

Hi ladies, how are ya'll?

Vettech, have you tested again? From what I've read, what you described sounds a lot like implantation. Maybe you can get beta testing done to know one way or anyother?

Jenn, thanks for your note! I'm hanging in there. 12dpo, and I've gotten 2 BFN's so far on 9 and 11dpo, but after reading reviews on the cheapo brand I was using I'm wondering how reliable? Probably going to test tomorrow of Thursday with a FRER. If AF's not here by Sunday then I'm calling my doc to get started on Provera and move on to the next cycle.

At this point, I'm so ready to be out of the TWW! I'm just so ready to have a game plan and figure out next steps!

I've been crampy for a couple days and the cramps have gotten slightly more intense and more frequent, yellowish CM and lots of it (gross, sorry), sore boobs, etc.

What's up with ya'll?

Kate the Great

10 years ago

Well it was like a real AF but I can't tell. Still really bloated and bbs still hurt. Where would I go for a beta?

User Image

Update: AF is gone. She only showed her face for 24 hours and was REALLY light and then gone. Still bloated and bbs still hurt. I'll be testing on Sunday to see if I still have one last shot.

User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo