Community post

Discussion

5 DPO. Anybody out there?

View Full Post

Just was wondering if anybody wanted to go through the two week wait with me since I actually feel like this may be it ! :)

User Image

68 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 68 Replies | Last Page

that IS weird lol. Yeah i was watching grey's anatomy and i just started bawling like a baby. Seeing any babys right now kind of trigger me :/ i know i mentioned having vivid dreams.

the first one i was dreaming that my husband and i were getting attacked by wasps and it felt so real :((

last nights was me checking an HPT and it was a DARK positive so i dont know if its like a premonition of whats to come or if my heart wants it THAT badly but either way i wouldnt complain if that happened :)

sore back
sore bbs
vivid dreams
tired all the time
weird fluttery feeling in my uterus

all negative HPTs tho

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

So here is my confusion. my 7DPO test has a small luminescent to it, yet my 8 DPO are negative??? im so confused..... POS or NEG?

User Image

I'm having some weird dreams as well. My symptoms are a pulling sensation on my lower left side wicked achy hips increase in CM my nipples hurt like crazy. I'm sleepy all the time and then at night I can't sleep ugh. I took a first response in the late afternoon but I'm not gonna say what it is until I do another one tomorrow.

10 years ago

Lol. Well it's funny you mention that because I litterally have been experiencing those things as well. Maybe I should take a digi and see...

User Image

HEY LADIES! newest test up for 9 DPO please let me know. the line showed up this time in less than 2 min :)

User Image

Yayayayayayay!!! I totally see the line!!

So very happy for you!

Kate the Great

10 years ago

Thanks girl! Now praying that it gets darker with a progression.

User Image

Got a today

10 years ago

Yay yay yay!!!!

User Image

You better post those tests missy!!! :)

User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo