Community post

Discussion

5 DPO. Anybody out there?

View Full Post

Just was wondering if anybody wanted to go through the two week wait with me since I actually feel like this may be it ! :)

User Image

68 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 68 Replies | Last Page

I'm gonna in a few I'm still coming down from my adrenaline rush lol

10 years ago

Posted under my page :)

10 years ago

OMG I SEE IT I SEE IT!!! i am so happy for you jenn!!!! i am hoping and praying that my line gets darker tomorrow! :)

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

I'm hoping for darker tomorrow with fmu. Might Do a digital tonight. Not sure tho because it's still early and I don't feel like seeing not pregnant and wasting. Test

10 years ago

Yeah! digi's arent that sensitive. BUT i will be here waiting to hear from you! I will be taking a digi on the day of my missed period.

User Image

Ok I know this is TMI but I just wiped and I think j just saw implantation bleeding for the first time!!!!! :) I hope this is a good sign that this one will stick!

User Image

That does sound promising. Keep me posted on that. As for the digi it's probably gonna be late evening because I wanna build up enough hcg since I just peed lol. So how late are you up?

10 years ago

Honestly I am up till my body let's me sleep which is about 2-3 am :/ lol that just started recently as well

User Image

Damn lol. I think we're the only two on this board. I'm on another board and everyone left except me and another person. I'm super scared that digi will say not pregnant

10 years ago

I'm still here :) Congratulations Jenn! That is excellent news and I totally do see the line! Very excited for you

Kate the Great

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo