Community post

Discussion

5 DPO. Anybody out there?

View Full Post

Just was wondering if anybody wanted to go through the two week wait with me since I actually feel like this may be it ! :)

User Image

68 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 68 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies I might be crazy but could you please check my 8dpo preg test? I swear I am having line eye :/. COMMENTS WELCOME :)))

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Where is it?

10 years ago

Oh it's in my profile images. I don't know how to post it in the forum. But it's the latest one both from today.

User Image

There isn't anything there

10 years ago

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test255313

User Image

You posted it under member that's why I count find it. I commented tho.

10 years ago

How do I change that? And post it under my name?

User Image

When you post it....down at the bottom it asks you if you want to post as member....don't click on that leave it blank. Then it should show up under your name and it will also be able to be viewed on your countdown page

10 years ago

Thank you Jenn. Please keep me in your thoughts. I am getting majorly weepy and discouraged today. Hard day.

User Image

I hear ya. I cried at the dumbest show today. Super annoyed and kinda crampy and like a dull achy feeling in my thighs and legs. 8dpo today and neg hpt but my clear blue digital advanced OPK gave me a flashing smiley face which is odd considering I ovulated on cd14 but whatever kinda weird

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo