Community post

Discussion

5 DPO. Anybody out there?

View Full Post

Just was wondering if anybody wanted to go through the two week wait with me since I actually feel like this may be it ! :)

User Image

68 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 68 Replies | Last Page

Kate: I'm so sorry to hear this news. Is there anything they can do to help you ovulate?
Vettechgirl11: that's a great idea :)

10 years ago

They said if I'm not pregnant this month then next month we can try mid cycle ultrasounds and the ovidrel trigger shot. Hoping it doesn't come to that though! ;)

Kate the Great

10 years ago

Where are you roughly in your cycle now? I'm on cd20 6dpo and I'm honestly not feeling it this month

10 years ago

If you don't mind me asking.... What is a trigger shot? And thanks Jenn! Oh :( why do you feel out this month?! I'm so sorry! :(

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

I'm not sure I'm just not feeling it. I'm cramping and I had a decent dip in my temps today :( 7dpo tomorrow

10 years ago

I'm so sorry Jenn :( well I have a feeling I'm right behind you and I'm not either oh well keeping the hope alive until the day AF appears :)

User Image

How is everyone doing today?

User Image

Hi ladies!

Today I am CD 25, 7dpo. Seriously sore boobs, a little bit of a leaky feeling, creamy/sticky CM, and another spike in my BBT! It's currently the highest today that it has been this entire cycle. I'm crossing my fingers that this means only good things!

How are you doing today? Any new symptoms? I always hear stories of ladies that are so certain they are out whether it be sudden lack of symptoms or anything else that magically get a BFP, so I'm really hoping and praying that each of us get good news this month! At the very least the patience is going to make us that much better parents!! ;)

A trigger shot like I mentioned before - Ovidrel - is a shot that some RE's prescribe in combination with mid-cycle ultrasounds and forces ovulation. A lot of women with PCOS (like myself) or other fertility issues have trouble ovulating, even on fertility meds like Clomid or Femara. Sometimes the ovaries actually produce good follicles, which size and amount would be monitored via ultrasound around cd 11-13 and then a trigger shot is given to actually make you ovulate within 24 hours. I've never had one before, but from what I've read this is about all I know.

Keep me posted how ya'll are doing!

Kate the Great

10 years ago

Hey Jenn, just a suggestion, but it might be implantation that is occurring! A lot of women experience cramping, some spotting, and subsequent temp drops, especially around 7-8dpo when implantation is most likely to occur.

Kate the Great

10 years ago

Hey Katethegreat! I am doing well.

I am really exhausted today and having headaches.
my bbs are really sore and heavy feeling
My back is killing me. but I am doing ok.

i know i am testing too early but i am too excited to not POAS lol

I am hoping and praying that after 2 years this month will be my month. Spreading baby dust to all on this forum <3

User Image

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo