Community post

Discussion

5 DPO. Anybody out there?

View Full Post

Just was wondering if anybody wanted to go through the two week wait with me since I actually feel like this may be it ! :)

User Image

68 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 68 Replies | Last Page

Kinda funny we'll both be poas on the same day lol. Roughly around 8am eeek I never wished a Saturday to hurry up so bad

10 years ago

Lol! My DH will be on duty so I won't be able to tell him right away lol it's gonna kill me! However I will use that whole day to be create for when he gets home

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

I'm probably gonna look on Pinterest for some cute ideas :)

10 years ago

OOOOOOO! Good idea!

User Image

Lol glad I could help

10 years ago

Hi ladies, I could use a little encouragement. I got a call from a nurse at my Dr.'s office and she had results from my CD 22 bloodwork. She said my progesterone levels were 1.1 and it looks like I did NOT ovulate! So strange because I have a clear temperature spike on my BBT chart with sustained high temperatures. Also symptoms of increase in progesterone such a tender (really, that's an understatement. more like super painful) breasts, serious fatigue, gas/bloating, etc.

Also I have been so overly emotional the past couple of days so you can probably imagine the state I'm in after hearing this news. Ugh.

Keeping my fingers crossed that maybe my bloodwork is just wonky since I was only 4dpo instead of 7 like they usually test you at.

Kate the Great

10 years ago

Jen!!! what do you think about me announcing it to my DH this way?

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/124623114660031172/

User Image

Oh hunny :( Im so sorry katethegreat... If its ok with you I will pray for you.... I think that sometimes hurdles are put in our way to derail us from where we need to go. Dont be discouraged, ultimately God AND your body have the final say. Plus doctors and bloodwork are wrong all the time :)

User Image

Thanks Vettech, the more I read online, the more I am absolutely convinced that I did ovulate on CD 18 and the blood tests have to be off since they were taken so early.

It kind of bothered me that the nurse I spoke to kind of blew me off when I said that my BBT showed that I had ovulated. It's important to know that I use BBT to confirm O along with my cervical mucous, cervical position, positive OPK, and symptoms like ovary pain! Furthermore, if using my BBT was acceptable as confirmation that I DIDN'T ovulate when I had to call on CD 15, then why is it not an acceptable source to confirm (along with many other signs) that I DID?

Thanks for listening to the rant. I guess sometimes you just have to trust your own body since you're the one who knows it better than ANY doctor or nurse. That being said, I'm still counting myself as 6 DPO today and in the TWW!

I LOVE the idea of announcing pregnancy to hubby with the plate. Instead of spaghetti you could use BABY carrots, BABY corn, etc.! Great idea!!

Kate the Great

10 years ago

Side note: I'm pretty sure my boobs have gotten bigger but they are S.O.R.E. and last night I noticed they were super veiny! Anybody else?

My top symptoms have been:
1. super sore boobs
2. dog tired
3. very mild cramps similar to o pains, definitely not like AF cramps. Sort of twingy/pinching feeling

and to you Vettech and Jenn!!

Kate the Great

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo