Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 2!

View Full Post

Hello my lovelies! We need a new thread because the old one is huge. Let's stay together and keep our little unit going!

443 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

361 - 370 of 443 Replies | Last Page

Hey everyone. Sorry I went MIA again... lets see if I can catch up..

@amag: I am glad your mom is doing well and is at home. Thank goodness for meds! So its on to IVF for you! Exciting!! Did the doc get the meds called in? How much is it going to cost? I hope its not too much money :( You can always ask your RE if they have any samples. It won't be for your full dose of meds but any little bit can help drive the cost down. Thanks for cheering on the Hawks! Can't wait to hear the plan! I will update on my situation below :)

@luv: Sorry you were cheering for the Broncos. I was baffled the whole game. Its like they didn't show up to play at all. I know everyone thought the game was borning but I loved it. And I could never hate you over a sports game :) Sorry about AF and the bad couple of first days :( Cleaning you out for next cycle! Bring on the clomid!

@JLHart: That breakfast you made a few days back sounds amazing! Sorry you didn't get your snow cone but I am glad the smoothy helped! I hope your week is off to a good start and they aren't overworking you. Great progesterone draw! I agree with law and would think you were around 6-7 DPO when they took the blood. When will your dh go for the SA?

@law: Thanks! I hope these next two weeks pass quickly too! I hope you are starting to feel better. I'm worried about you.

@clove: I love your dh! Go hawks!! How is that little bundle of joy doing?

@blue: Good luck learning the guitar - my fingers just don't work correctly to play, but my brother is an amazing guitar player. I hope this next cycle is it for you too!! That is a very odd period. Are you sure you are not pg? I've heard of people have super light periods and being pg. That happened to me actually but I ended up miscarrying.

@1stTTC: Hey! :) Congrats on the girl!! Wooohooo!

@afmedic: Thanks for rooting on the Hawks too! Coleman - the hearing impaired player is pretty cool! Great beta!! Woohoo!!! That sounds like a happy, healthy baby! Why do you have to do such an early glucose test? I agree, you might as well have the repeat beta done if you are going to be having blood drawn anyways! I hope the guy at work lets up!

@cam: I am still sending prayers and good thoughts for you and your friend. There are no words but her knowing you are there for her will mean a ton.

AFM: So on Sunday morning I took a shower and lost my mucus plug! I totally started freaking out but seeing that the super bowl was on that day I decided not to tell my husband. I figured if I did go into labor then I could at least make it though the game and then we'd go to the hospital. Luckily I didn't go into labor. On Monday, I lost more, and then yesterday I lost another big plug. Luckily I had a doctors appointment yesterday so I could ask about it. It turns out when you lose your mp this early your body will continue to regenerate it (and you'll continue to lose it) until birth. I always thought it was a one time loss kind of thing. Anyway, I am still dilated to 1cm but I am 70% effaced!! Even with the dilation, effacement, and mp the doctor said she has no reason to believe Rella will come early.. so we wait.. I did have my first real contraction yesterday - it was only one thank goodness but it was a doozey!

Work is killing me.. I thought working at home would be a breeze... not so much. I worked until 6pm last night! I hope I can somehow stills top working on 2/17/14 but we'll see. My boss will have to say he has no more work for me to do at hoe which will probably not be the case.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful morning. I'll try not to let so much time pass between replies. Love you girls!

User Image

10 years ago

GM ladies,

Hope you all have a great day! It's my first in the office and to be honest...I really don't want to be here. LOL. But I will make the most of it. About to have some hot chocolate so that's a start..right??

AFMed, sorry he is being that way. As we are both in the military (as I am sure the same happens on the civilian side) people just want to "shine" and feel like you are taking their job...ugh. I have learned to remain in my lane and do what I can...people see what's done and not done and by who! Thanks for your insight!

Blue, love your attitude!! I pray it happens for you, but I will also say it doesn't hurt to get help or find out what can help you get where you want to go, right? That's how I am feeling...so just my opinion and thoughts :) enjoy your much deserved time off!

Luv, JUST realized I wrote you but put Law...LOL...my mind my mind!!! Thanks for the great outlook on my situation, means a lot and I hope you are feeling even better today :)

So I am confused...my cycle usually goes about 31-32 days...meaning when I was using the OPKS I was O'g around CD18, I had the progesterone draw on CD21...I am not looking for AF until a week from today as today is CD26. I say that to say, unless my period is coming a week early...that draw was way early like 2-3DPO...is that possible?? So sorry I am asking what probably seems to be really silly questions :)

10 years ago

SMH, HI!!! OMG you are a brave one :) Glad you and Rella are ok! That game was a mess, but I did think of you and was praying the excitement wasn't too much for you, lol. Sorry work is still crazy busy...but you already know what's the most important!!

10 years ago

Jada--that would be a really high progesterone level for 2-3dpo so I am skeptical to think that it was that early but I wouldn't say it's impossible. I guess time will tell.

SMH--don't worry girlie. I'm a-okay...getting better every day!

blue--I hope you have fun with it! I wish I could play any instrument-that would be awesome!

afmedic--thanks girlie. feeling better each day! how are you doing?

luv--I'm smaller so I'd feel bad if I put him on the couch. It's okay really...I don't mind it so much other than it being pretty cold downstairs. I'm so so so so so so praying for you. Get fresh pineapple so that you can eat the core this cycle..I know it seems silly but at best it will help with your lining, at worst it's delicious and it doesn't help or hurt but you have a yummy, nutritious snack each night.

10 years ago

@JLHart: Sorry you are back in the office today! But cocoa sounds delish. I might have to have some! Before I left the jobsite for the last time I grabbed a bunch! Haha! I don't think your progesterone would be that high at 2-3 dpo but then again I'm not a doctor. That is another reason I didn't tell dh about the mp before the game.. I knew he wouldn't let me get roudy and cheer. Thanks for thinking about me during that game - makes me feel special!!

@law: So glad you are getting better. I still worry about you though! I think you should be upstairs in bed too! Kick dh to the couch! :)

User Image

10 years ago

Law and SMH, thanks for the pointers, y'all are probably right...so AF may show early this time...

Law, glad you are feeling better!

SMH, did you get the hot chocolate??

10 years ago

@JLHart: Hey honey! I haven't had any hot chocolate because I've been too busy stuffing my face with actual food! lol!! I hope your day is going good!!

User Image

10 years ago

Blue- I hope you don't need the appointment this cycle and you get your BFP, but hey you can always cancel the appointment if you don't need it.

SMH- I have a very strong family history of diabetes so they want me to do an early one. And then I have to do it again at 28 week. Unfortunately I did not get to the lab today, because work was so busy. I started to loos my plug at 32 weeks. I am glad you and rella are doing good though!!

Jada- yes that is the military for you. With my upcoming promotion I out rank him so that is why I am taking over, I do feel bad because I have been in that situation, but you are right its all part of the life. 21 prog at 2-3 dpo is really high so I dunno. Maybe your cycle will be early.

Law- I am glad you are feeling better, I am doing well. Honestly this pregnancy already feels so different from my first, so I dunno if I should be worried. Then again I know every pregnancy is different.

AFM- Like I said early did not have time to do the labs. My in laws are coming this weekend so I need to get this house cleaned, I am just soo tiered!!!

10 years ago

@afmedic: Wow! You lost your mp at 32 weeks? That is super early. How soon after did your little girl come? Inlaw huh? Is that a good thing or bad thing? Are you going to tell them you are expecting? Sorry diabetes runs in your family. Hopefully you will be just fine. And no worries about feeling different this pregnancy. With the issues you had last time its probably good you feel different!!

User Image

10 years ago

SMH- she was born by C-section on her due date. I was 2cm from 36 weeks until I went in to deliver, I really do not remember my effacement. I did not think of it that way, thank you, you are right my first was so crazy that maybe this is a sign of a good healthy baby. Thank you!! Yeah my mom has something called LADA (latent autoimmune diabetes) It is also referred to as type1.5, basically it is adult onset of type 1. Then type 2 ruins strong in my family, but that so far has been treatable with diet and exercises for all my family members affected.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo