Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 2!

View Full Post

Hello my lovelies! We need a new thread because the old one is huge. Let's stay together and keep our little unit going!

443 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

231 - 240 of 443 Replies | Last Page

I have been lurking and following along so CONGRATS AFMedic!! I'm sending you sticky vibes and hope this spawns more and more BFPs!!

User Image

10 years ago

@mamak: I was just thinking about you this morning! How are you?

User Image

10 years ago

smh: Im ok. Not sleeping good but its getting better than it was. How are you?

User Image

10 years ago

bluerose sorry about BFN :( Pretty early though! I am sorry you feel out this month too. Sometimes it's almost better to "feel out" because then you prepare yourself for bad news...just try to take a "whatever will be, will be" approach and girl your baby is coming sooner rather than later, I just know it!!

afmedic OMG thank the lord one of us got a BFP, we had a dry spell that lasted FOREVER! Sticky sticky vibes! I know yours will be the first of many around here!!!

SMH yum, holy smokes your meal sounds awesome. I usually get the bacon cheeseburger there but their fries are unreal. I am sorry you were overwhelmed but I can understand why, in like one month you'll have a baby to take care of!!! :)

Hello janise and MamaK! Hello JLH! :)

lawbride as far as the people at law school, hell you don't have to tell them at all...when you're 9 months along just pretend nothing is happening! Hopefully nobody would have the balls to ask ;) There was a comedian who said you should never ask a woman if she's pregnant unless the baby is crowning!

AFM 10 DPO, I slept much better last night, geez like 11 hours of sleep. Hopefully I'll be able to sleep tonight as a result. Also hoping to break my constipation streak, I couldn't go at all yesterday :( And I eat a ludicrous amount of vegetables, like 6 servings a day minimum.

10 years ago • Post starter

@luv: Constipation was my first BFP sign!

@mamak: Glad you are sleeping better! I am doing ok. Taking one day at a time. Emotions are HIGH and its a task to keep it together, lol.

User Image

10 years ago

Afmedic: congrats on the BFP i will be sending sticky vibes your way!! Hopefully you will be the first o f many this upcoming month.

Luv: yeah for creamy CM. I had really creamy CM the other day around 7dpiui. then dh and i BD last night and i had a lot of super slippery but more clear !! hoping this is good. I am keeping my fx that at least one of us will end up with a bfp this month however it would be awesome if it were both.

AFM: Been having on and off light headaches and have been congested the last few days. probrobly the reason for the headaches. but other than that just a little sore in my back and some stabbing pains in my bbs once and awhile but nothing too awful. Nothing really too far out of the ordinary. I will be able to oficially test on thursday but i might wait unitl friday or Saturday morning just to make sure AF doesnt show up! plus i have been sleeping like crap. Not sure if its just because its been too warm in my bedroom at night or what but i have been waking up constantly and not sleeping well. I havent really been constipated per say but its definately getting harder.. sorry if thats TMI!!lol

10 years ago

Afm congrats honey bunny!!!!!! Gm ladies I'm still around but super swamped I don't have time to do anything lately.....im on cd 17 af due 2/5 I only bd once I believe and it was on cd 13. I'm tired ladies but time to go to my next class......

User Image

10 years ago

@amag: Sounds like you are having some great symtoms!!!!!! So exciting! Sorry you are having headaches and trouble sleeping though. Thats the pits. I hope you feel better or get your BFP :)

@cam: Sorry you are so tired sweety! I am so proud of you! Bummer you only got it in once, but it only takes once :)

User Image

10 years ago

Afm congrats! I am so happy for you.

User Image" class="img-responsive" alt="User image">

10 years ago

smh: thanks it does suck but if it ends up with a BFP you will not hear me complain one bit...lol I will take it all if i know that is the reason...!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo