Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 2!

View Full Post

Hello my lovelies! We need a new thread because the old one is huge. Let's stay together and keep our little unit going!

443 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

331 - 340 of 443 Replies | Last Page

Luv: yes unfortunately all the meds up until the progesterone and estrogen are injectable...ugh I was nervous but now that I know dh is soo great at them..lol...I'm not really nervous. I didn't even feel the hcg one and they should all be the same. The only thingb I worry about is the cost.b I know I am very fortunate that my insurance will pay for the ivf but I know they no longer cover the ovidrel (hcg shot) and as of now I have no idea of the other med coveraage. I know the hcg without insurance is $100.00. That's what I need to know from my dr to is exactly the medsshe is going to call in the fertility pharmacy so I can find out from them what the cost is on the other meds. This month will all be baseline draws and such getting ready for the egg retrieval. So I won't be doing anything major until march but I am ready. Like you trying to enjoy life right now because once we are pregnant life will never be the same again. Not necessariy a bad thing but it won't be just me and dh anymore so we are going to concentrate on just enjoying eachother from here on out..

Go Seahawks!..sorry luv..lol I just don't like manning...lol

10 years ago

amag that is awesome that the IVF is covered though! Man, that would be awesome. If we had IVF covered we'd go straight to that. No need to apologize to me re: Super Bowl, I don't love either of these teams so I really don't care that much. Now if it were Packers vs Raiders, I would be very passionate :-P

10 years ago • Post starter

Hey all!

Luv, we had scrambled eggs with spinach, breakfast potatoes that I cubed and added diced onion, garlic, and red bell peppers, sausage patties and my hubby had homemade wheat crescent rolls and I had a banana muffin (both curtesy of his mother)! Sorry you're still not feeling well!

SMH, thanks! I will keep y'all posted for sure :) Soooo Rella is ready for her close up! I am glad you don't have that commute, but I do agree with Luv...do what you can! Take care of you and that baby girl! Happy your hubby is getting into the swing of things too ;)

Luv, hey., yeah at this point I am happy that other people are receiving their blessings, bc I honestly believe i will be blessed too! This game is strange so far huh?!

Amag, glad to hear all is well with your mother...

Man! It's only right at 6 and I want to lay down! LOL...been craving a sno-cone...guess I will see if a small smoothie will help?!

10 years ago

JLHart--sounds delicious! I love banana nut muffins...not that yours was banana nut but I do love those.

Luv--all is well pregnancy wise. I don't even feel pregnant aside from my boobs being 2 full cup sizes larger. That's a bit weird but everything else is completely normal. I think BDing earlier and later is really smart. I hope you enjoy the game and your cheeseburgers! I'm making DH BBQ short ribs and garlic mashed potatoes...he's getting excited.

SMH--well, only 16 days until you're FREE! :) I hope that these next few weeks pass quickly!

10 years ago

Law, it was delish! I too love banana nut :) Your dinner sounds Amazing I would be excited too..lol!

10 years ago

JLHart--i sure hope he likes it. I can never be sure something is going to be good since I basically use my nose as my guide while cooking for him.

10 years ago

I bet he does ;)

10 years ago

LOL this game is so boring! At this point I kind of want the Broncos to get totally shut out and see if we can get the biggest blowout in Super Bowl history, which would at least make this game distinctive in some way. The Broncos are choking so hard it is funny!

10 years ago • Post starter

Luv: couldn't agree more. I don't particularly care for either would have loved the pats and anyone...lol there goes the shut out....lolthis game has been very slow. I think its going to be an early night I'm exhausted...oh I just forgot I need to wash my scrubs for work well there goes that idea...lol

10 years ago

I was thinking the same thing...oh well! LOL

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo