Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 2!

View Full Post

Hello my lovelies! We need a new thread because the old one is huge. Let's stay together and keep our little unit going!

443 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

111 - 120 of 443 Replies | Last Page

JLH thanks! I hope you got a super awesome night of sleep :) GL today and tell us all about it!

sailors yay for the TWW! And it's nice that you got a break from thinking about TTC :)

bluerose sounds like a fun weekend! I am sorry about YOUR temps, just looked at your chart and it is way more confusing than mine! I will give you the same advice I'm giving myself: just keep BDing! ;)

lawbride and 1stTTC good morning!!

Good morning to all the other gals too, Nicolene and Holly hello hello we miss you! Everyone else, too, of course :)

AFM 3 DPO I think, temp went back up today. We will see. What a totally bizarre TWW this has been. DH has off work for MLK Day and he is already annoying me...he's sick so he was snoring so much that I was awake for two hours at 5 AM. Ugh. That's probably why my temps are so weird. Last few days have been terrible for sleep.

10 years ago • Post starter

luv--sorry about the poor sleep. I feel your pain. Any plans for today? I hope the TWW passes quickly for you!

10 years ago

lawbride are you still sleeping bad? Jeez! That sucks :( Not much planned for today, gonna go out for lunch (BBQ) and clean the house, then the girls are coming over to watch The Bachelor tonight. We basically hate-watch it :) How about you?

Hi ladies. I know this group is for long term TTC'ers, but that is why I just wanted some quick advice if you ladies don't mind.....

I recently purchased the OvaCue monitor and it confirmed ovulation today. (CD12) My dipstrip hardly has a test line, CBFM is high, and First Response is negative. Temps dropped a bit yesterday and are back up to my coverline today.

Last cycle I didn't even get a peak on my CBFM but BBT shows ovulation.

Cervix is high, medium texture, and partially open. Watery CM.

Do any of you ladies have experience with the OvaCue monitor? I am just confused as what monitor to go by to pin my ovulation. Or maybe just wait a few more days to see if temps remain high.....??

Thank you for any help

10 years ago

Sorry Dev haven't used an OvaCue, what hormones does it measure? I would say if your BBT chart doesn't show O that's a dead giveaway that it hasn't happened yet, but CD 12 is pretty early! If it rises tomorrow you'll know!

@luv: It uses a saliva test that you use every morning to test enzymes and alsoa vaginal probe which is to detect the hormone surges and cervical mucus. Once i did my vaginal test this morning after being up and active for 2 hours it confirmed ovulation. The saliva test is supposed to help detect ovulation 5 days prior to assist you on when to BD. Saliva test suggested that I would have a very high chance of ovulation tomorrow. Vaginal probe said today. I generally have a 26-28 day cycle. Very crampy today and nauseous. I guess I will wait and see what temps do over the next few days or if I get a peak or positive in the next day or two. Thanks!!

10 years ago

Luv--I rarely sleep more than an hour without waking up for one reason or another. I'm pretty used to it though. No plans here. DH is off at 2:30 so I get to spend most of the day with him. Do you have a favorite food from the place you're going to?

10 years ago

@luv: Just got a positive OPK so maybe OvaCue was right. Was super crampy so took another one. Thanks for the help though!

10 years ago

lawbride that sucks that you aren't sleeping well. And there probably aren't any meds that work well for you or especially that you can take while preg :( Enjoy your afternoon with DH! I got BBQ chicken today at the restaurant. Usually I get salmon but chicken was on special :) Chicken, broccoli and a cornbread muffin!

Dev glad the OPK corroborated your Ovacue! That is interesting with the saliva test, I have heard of that but never tried it! Kind of cool that you got a bit of advance notice then :) GL this month!

luv---yum yum. I love cornbread muffins (if they're sweet) :) I'm not sure if anything could work since I haven't really given anything a shot since the ambien about a year ago--it didn't work then so i just assume it won't work now. I have problem staying asleep (not going to sleep) so I need the timed release ambien and that's not what my doctor prescribed so i just never picked it up.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo