Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 2!

View Full Post

Hello my lovelies! We need a new thread because the old one is huge. Let's stay together and keep our little unit going!

443 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

171 - 180 of 443 Replies | Last Page

@JLHart: I can't wait to find out when your u/s is! Next step - getting a plan in place. Are you open to taking clomid or letrozole? I am not sure how much longer I'll work. It depends a lot on how my body is doing and what my doctor says. We are entering into a stressful phase of the project so I want out, lol. I can't see working past 2/14/14 since I will be 38 weeks and have a 3+ hour commute (1.5 + each way). Plus I work on an island where the only way on or off is by ferry or helicopter. I can't imagine my doctor will want me out here. lol.

User Image

10 years ago

Jada--thanks. Things are better now :)

10 years ago

amag I think it's so cute that DH wants to be there when you test :) I'm not sure when I'll test, myself. Maybe I'll take my last FRER at 12 DPO, I have five CBE digitals that I can use too (but I want to wait on those until at least 14 DPO).

sailors sorry about BFN! Do you know where you are in your cycle at all?

SMH sorry you're so tired :( Holy crap, you are about ready to pop. I am so excited for you, you've waited so long for this and you will be such a great mom!

lawbride glad things with DH are smoothed over! Doesn't he know he should be kissing your feet and feeding you grapes right now?? ;)

bluerose yay for temp jump! Honestly I am very jealous that your bedroom is hot. I've been freezing my tookus off for weeks. When are you gonna test?

JLH hope you get in for an u/s soon!!

AFM 6 DPO, not much to report. Lots of CM still. Kind of nuts actually. Temps are up a bit higher today which is good. I'm sick of feeling cold. Ready for a triphasic chart! ;)

10 years ago • Post starter

Luv--haha. I don't think he got the memo. Lol. Yay for higher temps. How are you? How's work?

10 years ago

@luv: Yay for higher temps! Bring on the triphastic chart! Love it! I hope your tookus gets warm! Its funny, we call it a catookus. :) Thank you for the sweet confidence in my parenting skills. Means a lot to me.

@law: Want me to write your dh a memo? Lol. I wish someone would have offered to write my dh one. He could have used instructions from the beginning!!!

User Image

10 years ago

SMH--he's mostly got it. I get a foot massage nightly but the grapes...no ma'am. haha. In all seriousness, I do think there should be more resources for men on how to support your partner throughout pregnancy and even how to prepare themselves for fatherhood. There are some books but for us it just takes a simple google search and there's an article on it.

10 years ago

@JL: thanks hun. same to you!!

10 years ago

phew....finally caught up on the forum. I hate when I get behind on the forum. I feel so out of the loop.

I'm glad you ladies have plans in place to work towards getting your BFPs. I'm so excited to be here when you ladies get your BFPs. I can't wait!

User Image

10 years ago

@law: I agree! I wish someone would have given my dh a step by step guide on how to support me through both the ttc process and pregnancy. The only thing is, is that most of the time I didn't know and don't know what I need. All I know is dh is failing lately.

@ljt: I feel the same way!! Can't wait to see everyone get their BFPs!!

User Image

10 years ago

SMH--I'm sorry girlie. Hopefully he gets his act together soon!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo