Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 2!

View Full Post

Hello my lovelies! We need a new thread because the old one is huge. Let's stay together and keep our little unit going!

443 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

141 - 150 of 443 Replies | Last Page

@afmedic: sorry you don't know your actual O day. How annoying! Sounds like you are definitely in the tww though!! And that also sucks about the new job changing hours each day. Why can't they give you a set schedule? I hope you manage to keep from getting sick! Fx you can make it until 1/30 and get your BFP!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies,

First day back to work and it was busier than I expected :( Thanks for the thoughts and concerns, at this point just trusting in God. Glad all is well with you lovely ladies! I'm in bed...another long day ahead...blah!

Jada

10 years ago

SMH- Thanks hun. Unfortunately no I can not get different hours. It is all part of my promotion and duties.

Jada- Faith is the best thing to have!!

10 years ago

@SMH: Thanks. Got a positive on my dip strip this morning so I think the OvaCue isn't completely out to lunch. My CBFM however is!!!

10 years ago

@afmedic- Happy yo hear that you have ovulated even though you can't pinpoint the exact day! And happy to hear your new job is good aside from the hours!

@JLHart22- Have a good day of work!

@Camasia- Hello!! Have fun Bding!

@amag11- Hoping the tww speeds up for you!

@So_much_hope- That's a long commute! I hated commuting even 1 hour. But I guess eventually I got used to it. Just wasn't fun after a 12 hour night shift. haha

AFM, still feeling pretty crummy. I hope I feel better soon. I have Ag Days (agriculture) tomorrow. And then I work all weekend. :( Other than that nothing new. Temp still isn't cooperating. However, it often will drop when I am sick. So maybe that's whats going on.

User Image

10 years ago

Hi everyone!! Thinking happy thoughts for all of you!

10 years ago

GM!

Today will be crazy again...just wanted to wish you all a GREAT day...to our ladies over in the NE please stay warm :)

Will catch up with you all later!

Jada

10 years ago

@JLHart: I hope today isn't as crazy for you!

@law: Thinking happy thoughts for you too! How is school? Get your classes figured out yet?

@blue: Communting sucks :( My dh works from home most days and sometimes shares about his trecherous commute down the stairs - especially if the cat tries to trip him. lol. I hope you feel better. AG days sounds like fun. Work this weekend sounds like NO fun.

@dev: Glad the ovucue is working! Too bad about the CBFM. Aren't they both really spendy?

@afmedic: Sorry they can't give you more predictable hours. Glad you are good at rolling with the punches though.

@everyone else: Thinking about you fine ladies!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Holy crap you guys, I didn't realize how many posts I'd missed! A lot happens in a day I guess! I am sad that I'm not the only one with a funky-ass chart. I wish all of us could have straight-forward charts, dangit!!! Mine is consistent now but honestly my temps are not even close to as high as usual for 5 DPO. I must have some crazy estrogen happening, or have had a weak ovulation. Sucks because it feels like a waste of a cycle. I'm sure getting the HSG confused my body though.

I'll start keeping up better today I hope! Sorry girls :( Hugs to all of you and hopefully we have super fast TWWs and super obvious ovulations!

10 years ago • Post starter

hey all thanks for the warm thoughts....It really hasnt been all that bad.. just about half way through its going slower than i like but cant really complain about much.. been feeling a little crampy on and off today but nothing really new so we will see. Hope everyone is doing ok this cycle and we will start seeing some bfp's soon!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo