Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 2!

View Full Post

Hello my lovelies! We need a new thread because the old one is huge. Let's stay together and keep our little unit going!

443 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

151 - 160 of 443 Replies | Last Page

SMH--well, it's class so I mean it's never really enjoyable but its a means to an end. I will certainly enjoy this semester better than last.

Luv--I didn't know there was a correlation between temp and "strength" of ovulation. I wouldn't read too much into it as it's likely to just make you worry/stressed about it more than you would otherwise.

10 years ago

amag hope your TWW goes quickly! And yeah it is cold out. Brrrrrrrr.

lawbride I think a "weak" ovulation is defined as having low post-O progesterone, which is associated with lower temps usually. Although who knows. Maybe it's just cold outside and it's making my temps lower. Maybe my body is trying to fight some weird illness (I don't feel sick but DH is sick). I've had more CM than usual too. This month has just been frickin' WEIRD!

10 years ago • Post starter

Hey girls, just thought I'd update you all real quick, my U/S went great, HR was 174. Because of the high blood pressure, I'm going to be seen every 2 weeks. I hope all you ladies are having a great week! Wishing the best of luck!

10 years ago

@amag: I am glad the tww hasn't been that bad. You are such a trooper!

@law: Glad you'll enjoy this semester more than last. Its your last one!! Eeek!!

@luv: Before my medicated cycles I always had SUPER low progesterone (2.82 at 7DPO) but my temps were the same as on medicated cycles.. just fell at 5DPO on non medicated cycles. So I am not sure whether or not temps are associated with strong/weak ovulation.

@darling: Congrats on the awesome u/s. With a heart rate that high it sounds like a girl!!

User Image

10 years ago

@SMH: The CBFM would end up being the more pricey one in the end as you constantly have to buy the strips for it. OvaCue is a one time purchase and is around the equivalent in price of the CBFM. Hoping that one day soon I won't be POAS, sticking monitors in my mouth and up my who-haa......LOL

Have a good one ladies

10 years ago

SMH thanks for the reassurance! I mean the temps have definitely shifted and I have a few other post-O symptoms so I am pretty dang sure I O'd. My worst nightmare would be an anovulatory cycle the same month as my HSG. Ugh. So I guess time will tell! It's just odd that my temps are lower than usual right now, by about 0.3 degrees.

@dev: I too hope that the poas and vag probing comes to a screeching halt for you soon!!

@luv: that is odd that your temps are .3 degrees lower but I wouldn't count yourself out just yet. Are your temps this cycle closer to your other unmedicated cycles?

User Image

10 years ago

SMH that is a good point and it made me go back and look at my charts, there are several charts where I wasn't over 98 degrees by 5 DPO. That is a relief to see that this isn't too "weird" for my unmedicated cycles! Usually yeah I would be about 0.2 higher in an unmedicated cycle but that's not a staggering difference. You always know how to make me feel better :)

Luv: you said you also had more mucus post O this cycle too. I'm wondering if its a coincidence but I have been feeling that way too...that I have a lot more mucus so far after O. Dh and I did bd today and he said the same thing that there was definately a lot more creamy mucus than he's ever seen. He is used to ewcm but this is much different just waiting to see if it goes away or continues...lol

10 years ago

amag I hope it's a good sign for us! I have heard that some women get a lot of CM when they're about to get a BFP. Mine isn't really creamy, it looks like EWCM but it doesn't stretch so I am marking it as "sticky" on my chart. Maybe our IUIs loosened something up?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo