Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 2!

View Full Post

Hello my lovelies! We need a new thread because the old one is huge. Let's stay together and keep our little unit going!

443 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

351 - 360 of 443 Replies | Last Page

I'm I think I'm spotting so anyways.....I'm loving my classes much studying is required though lol

User Image

10 years ago

cam--oh no! I'm sorry girlie! I'm glad you're enjoying your classes though...that must make the studying at least a bit more bearable.

10 years ago

Law I'm actually in a good place spiritually I'm just waiting I'm not looking for any signs anymore because it only disappoints me when af turns up. I have too many things going on!

User Image

10 years ago

Quick update,

I have issues with fibroids, they aren't in the cavity though so that's good. My prog was 21.6!! My hubby has to do the SA and from there my OB is thinking of sending me to an RE if needed, depending on the hubs test. She had me do a pregnancy test of course it was negative. I haven't been using the OPKs so honestly I'm not sure of actual O day. I took the prog draw last Friday...any guesses? So for now we keep trying and maybe just maybe the HSG has helped?! Oh and the fsh was also great so great to know some things are going right in midst of this whole situation! I am remaining positive that it will happen!! Thanks to EACH of you ;)

Jada

10 years ago

Cam--thats a very good attitude to have. I think it will be much easier to endure the wait with that perspective.

Jada--if your progesterone was 21 then id guess you got it drawn around 7dpo maybe 5 or 6 at the earliest. Thinking happy thoughts for you.

10 years ago

Law thx for the feedback! How's your day going?

Cam, good to see you on here! Glad you're loving your classes too...for your friend I'm sure there are no words, but knowing you are there for her and praying for her probably means a lot.

Hope the rest of you are doing well. I'm tired...been running errands alllll day. At Firestone now for my car, just getting tires rotated and balanced and a courtesy check. Ready to just go home and lay down for a bit...

10 years ago

JLH I am glad everything looks good in there, and holy crap 21 for progesterone on a non-medicated cycle?! That is HUGE! Yay! :) FX for you this month! Hopefully that HSG was all you needed!

Cam oh no sorry about spotting :( And as for what you say to your friend, there is really nothing you can say to take away the hurt, just let her know you are here for her and if SHE wants to say anything you can be a shoulder to cry on. Ask her how you can support her...and make her food!

lawbride oh FFS you have to sleep on the couch?! Hell to the no, girlfriend. No wonder you aren't sleeping well. HE should be on the couch at least half the time! It's only chivalrous!

All the other girls where are you at? Miss you guys!

AFM CD 2, cramps are less today but still heavy flow. Whee! Hoping for a heavy AF and a nice "reset" for this cycle. I really want it to happen this month. I don't buy into horoscopes at all because although I'm a Libra I always related more to Scorpio. If I get pregnant this month I will have a Scorpio baby :-P haha

10 years ago • Post starter

Law, hey lady! It's been really quiet today...thanks for the positive outlook, hoping its good! Glad you're not cramping too bad! And yes hopefully your body is just preparing for your LO!!

10 years ago

Hello ladies!!

Luv- I haven't decided if I am going to do another, I kinda want to. I need to do an early glucose test, so I just might give in and have them do it. I am going to try to do my glucose tomorrow if I can sneak away from work long enough. Just kinda hard because I have to stay at the lab for an hour. You will have to let us know if they show for your class, if not then that is their loss. I am pulling for you this next cycle!!!!

Jada- Awesome Level!!!! That was my level at 7 dpo. so that is my guess.

Cam- there are no words you can say to make things better for your friend. It is never fair when a child dies. I was only 6 when my first friend died in a car accident and then then 13 when a boy who was like my brother (my dad and step mom did foster care) passed in a car accident. It is hard but just having those who care around mattered the most, no words just their presence.

Law- Quant is my HCG level. I hope you start to feel better!!

AFM- I have just been very busy at this new job, I am learning things quickly, the only problem I having is the guy who has been in charge letting me do things. I can understand it is hard for him because he has been in charge the last few months, so I am trying to make the progression easier for him, but understandably he has some problems handing over the reins.

10 years ago

@afmedic- glad to hear your new job is going well. And yeah, I agree, it is hard to hand over the reins haha. Hopefully he lets go soon though!

@luvtowalkfast- hoping for a good uterus reset for you! Haha cartoon penguins eh. Well I guess ya never know. Maybe one day that skill will come in handy?

@jlhart- glad to hear everything looks good so far. I hope it continues for you!

@lawbride- no, I'm just teaching myself. I honestly don't think anyone around here teaches anymore.

No more spotting or anything and I am just rip roaring ready to go this cycle. I am currently at work here at 3:30 am as I was suckered into work (I feel to guilty to say no). Then I am off until the weekend. I said this cycle I would make a drs appt. And I know waiting is just delaying things. I just don't feel ready to ask for help yet. :( here's to hoping it happens this cycle and I won't need it.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo