Community post

Discussion

February 2016 Babies

View Full Post

I'm going ahead and starting this board since I know for sure I'm out January. ladies!

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

267 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 267 Replies | Last Page

I am 5 dpo, and according to the calculation I should be due Feb 1st if we get pregnant! Does that qualify me to be in this thread?? I am really looking for some support, this has felt like a long, lonely road so far.

It seems like every other day, somebody on my FB feed or a friend . family member is announcing they are pregnant. I am happy for them, but really want another one of my own. :-/

Testing on Memorial Day!

User Image

8 years ago

Well, CD 3 feeling a little better than I did on CD 1. Hubby did one of the at home sperm check last night. It came back positive.. yah! (we are a little concerned though) After further reading instructions he was suppose to have ejaculated 2-7 days prior to doing test and we haven't done anything in over a week. So hopefully the test is still accurate.
We are going to take fertility aid pills this month. I'm starting to lose hope that we will ever have our 2nd.

Good luck to those of you waiting to test.

Welcome Jenlhusson, we usually go back and forth between boards when we are in the middle. Great support group here.
So right now I check the January and February board.

User Image

8 years ago

Kelley, I've never heard of an at home sperm count test. Do you order them online? That's something I would be interested in getting if we don't conceive this month. Back in November my DH had radioactive iodine treatment for his thyroid and one possible side effect is temporarily being strile for up to 3 months. It's been longer than that however I still wonder if it could have had longer lasting effects.

8 years ago

I think he got it from the drugstore for 30 bucks..

I just done a google search and seeing, waglreens, walmart, target. So I'm sure you can find it near you.

User Image

8 years ago

Thank You for the welcome :) I will find the Jan babies forum page as well Since I am in the TWW, I feel like at this point I have done everything I can do, and the rest is out of my hands! It is hard to stay hopeful though, since last month I convinced myself it was the month. I had all the symptoms at the right times and everything. What helps you ladies get through the TWW?

User Image

8 years ago

Jenlhussen - i had the exact same thing happen last month. I had so many symptoms, even was convinced I felt implantation cramps at about 7dpo. I was so totally convinced... But it never got that bfp. Honestly I think this month I am going to try not to obsess over it. I'm 1dpo so I guess I'm in the tww now again. I drove myself crazy last month trying to look for symptoms and convincing myself of them. I was so disappointed at the end of it. I'm hopeful that if I don't let myself worry about it so much, maybe the tww will go by faster.
to all of us that this will be our big lucky month!!

8 years ago

Hey everyone. AF showed for me. I am on CD 2 right now.
I think I am going to switch and take my clomid CD 2-6 instead of 3-7? Anyone have any experience with clomid and what days to take it on?
Me and DH sure feeling defeated right now.

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

8 years ago

AF started today, 2 days early so here I am February

8 years ago

Does age of male effect fertility? My hubby is 36,will be 37 in August and I am 27.2 weeks ago I did a OPK and ovulated CD18 and we had intercourse the 2 days before and after..but AF showed today..been tryinf since March and off of BC pills since Febuary 1st

8 years ago

Girlbella- men's sperm quantity and quality decline as they get older, but keep in mind, if you have only been trying 3 months, that is not very long!! It is normal for it to take 6-12 months for a healthy couple to conceive.

I am out for February. Fiancé won't be home till a week after O. So that sucks.

<a href=

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo