Community post

Discussion

February 2016 Babies

View Full Post

I'm going ahead and starting this board since I know for sure I'm out January. ladies!

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

267 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 267 Replies | Last Page

AF arrived this morning, so here I am in the February board. If we conceive this month, EDD will be February 3, 2016.
Hope to see lots of BFP's around here this month!

9 years ago

hey ladies, I hope everyone is doing well.

to those of you waiting to O or who are in their TWW.

to those who have gotten their BFPs!

I've been a bit absent this month, with DH being unwell and being out for TTC this month has left me feeling disinterested, it's tough seeing everyones BFP'S when your not even able to try currently. DH started his medication a little over a week ago, hes doing well and feeling much better. He has a follow up appointment in 2 or so weeks where he'll also be getting an SA done at that time. I'm feeling good, just waiting for to show up in the next few days then it's on to the next cycle, we're hoping to be able to start the SMEP again this time around.

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Best of luck to you this month Bookgirl!!!
for you

9 years ago

Querdoodle sorry you had to move on over to this board.

User Image

9 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Well, only 3 more pills left after today! YAY! I pray I find out good news on Monday. I don't think I could handle another few weeks of these pills.

I didn't sleep well last night so of course today I am dead tired...and I blame the raccoon's...lol...or at least I hope it was them. I got woken up to what sounded like someone stumbling through my house. And when I got up to look to see what the hell the noise was...getting ready to yell at my cat for knocking something over...there was no one there (DH is on night shift and wasn't home) and my cat was over by the fireplace looking a tad freaked out by the noise too...lol. But I heard it again...first it sounded like it was coming from my stepsons closet area and then downstairs above the kitchen area. I was so worried we had animals in the attic and they were going to crash through the ceiling...lol...thankfully that wasn't the case, but it made it hard for me to fall asleep. I texted DH and told him what was up and he got the ladder out this morning and took a look up there. He said it was very clean up there and there was no indication of any animals now or even before, being up there. Figures. So either the raccoon's were having a party up on my roof or we have ghosts. But I do feel better knowing that there is no way they were in our attic...so that's a plus.

Margie_M: Looks like you and I are both waiting for this cycle to start. Feels like it is taking forever! LOL!

brinacortes85: Wish I could sneeze and get pregnant.

After going through all the procedures and tests and having my mild endo cleared up...now the tests come back so far normal. Except for my age and being slightly overweight I can't seem to figure out why I haven't been able to stay pregnant. I keep praying 3rd times the charm.

Querdoodle: Aww, so sorry arrived for you. for our Valentine Babies!

bookgirl87: I completely understand what you are going through with the "feeling disinterested" and finding it tough to see the bfp's. I have been there the months after my mc's and the last 3 weeks with this cyst and being on BCP's. Hang in there sweetie! I am praying that his problem clears up soon so you can try this upcoming cycle.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

kelley828: Oooh I see you got a +OPK on your chart! Hope you catch that egg!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

I ordered some opk's from opktests.com and they shipped today. Should be here this week just in time for me to start testing. I'm at cd 5 and will be ovulating next week. I'm hoping to have better luck with the opks this month than I did last month. I bought 40 strips and 10 pregnancy tests so I'll be sure to test at least twice a day next week. I'm really hoping to see a positive opk at some point.

9 years ago

Good morning ladies,

Querdoodle - I hope you see a +OPK.

Lolo - Have you started your cycle yet? I think AF should be here within the next two weeks. I'm kind of looking forward to getting back to it.

Bookgirl - I know what you mean. I haven't been on here nearly as much this month. I just needed to completely take a break from everything for a bit.

AFM - I picked up my Clomid yesterday so I'm all ready whenever AF decides she want to show up. Otherwise there's nothing much to tell. my temperature has been rising slowly so I can't really determine my O day and I don't really care either. my cycles have never been more that 34 days (touch wood) and today is CD 20 so I figure she should show up sometime in the next two weeks. I'm not looking forward to the side effects again but if I get my BFP it'll totally be worth it.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Well, finally some good news. The cyst is gone! So now we are on our way to a new cycle. Not quite clear as to when that cycle is supposed to start. My doctor said typically you mark a new cycle as first day of full flow. But since I was on the BCP's (oh what a relief to be done with those) my cycle is considered fake...? And even AF won't be a regular AF. He said yesterday could be considered Day 1 but he really isn't thinking of it as cycle days this month. So I think I will wait and see when AF shows up and just count that as Day 1 anyways. He said my fake AF should start within a couple days and he warned me it "could" be light...well, at least I know so I won't be worried about it. I start the Fertility meds on Friday regardless of if/when AF shows. I am just glad to be TTC again this month. Gonna have to try and remember to temp again...I didn't bother this last month...lol.

Querdoodle: I too hope you see your +OPK!

Margie_M: Well, as I mentioned above I really don't know when to consider day 1. So I am waiting to see if I get an AF this week. If I don't I will count today as day 1. I am excited to start the Letrozole on Friday though.

9 years ago

Well, it's official! Started my cycle yesterday. YAY! Onto a new month!

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo