Community post

Discussion

February 2016 Babies

View Full Post

I'm going ahead and starting this board since I know for sure I'm out January. ladies!

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

267 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 267 Replies | Last Page

I'm on cd 15 waiting for o day.. opks are still negative... we did bd last night.. I don't usually see stuff like that. So I got excited. lol
Read before that if put in water ewcm will sink and sperm will float.. I dunno. I wish I was in the tww already. Going crazy!

User Image

8 years ago

Kelley, How long are your cycles usually and do you typically ovulate on a certain cd or is it random? I didn't O this month until cd17.
It could be semen. Are you familiar with the general colour and texture of your dh's semen? That's how I could usually help distinguish if it was semen or cf, if it closely resembles his semen in colour and texture, then I count it out as cf. But I've heard that a man's semen can actually vary depending on what he's recently eaten and how much fluid he's drank.

8 years ago

I've been irregular lately.. last cycle I didnt o until cd 22. These were my last few cycles: 22,17,20,15,16,18,16,15

User Image

8 years ago

Based on those number, I'd say you're probably going to get your +opk around the end of the weekend. And I'm thinking that was semen and not stretchy cf. for you that this is your lucky month!!!!

8 years ago

Ty I'm thinking you are right.

User Image

8 years ago

Who am I kidding? The baby went down for a nap and I tested. It wasn't a great timing( after a cup of coffee, definitely didn't drink enough water today and no hold at all). It was a squinter for sure but I think I see a shadow. I know it's early so I m just gonna wait a few more days like I had planned to retest.
What do you ladies think?
Here is the link: http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=414441

User Image

8 years ago

NYchick - it's tough to tell. There almost appears to be the slightest hint of a line. You're strong to wait a couple of days. I'd be all peeing on that stick first thing tomorrow morning. good luck!!! Hope you get a sticky bean!!

8 years ago

NYChick, could be something. I'd test in a couple of days with a First Response.

I had some light bleeding last night and now some spotting this morning so I'm sure AF is on her way. Also all my usual AF stuff. So just waiting now.

8 years ago

Querdoodle: Congratulations!!!

Nychick84: I see the faint line. Looks to me.

Namdaed: I hope your af doesnt show up and you get your . My af is due today too so waiting just like you with a bleak tinge of hope.

kelley828: Are you trying to track your o using the cm method? I have still not been able to use this method. I usually use bbt or opk. I think they are easier and less confusing.

nharty09: Welcome back from the Bahamas! Everyone says the best way to conceive is when you are relaxed. With my work and classes, it is super hard for me to relax. Right now, I only dream about it when I am browsing through websites...Lol. Any symptoms yet? I hope you get your soon.

Sailors wife: My boobs are no longer sore. I usually get this right before my af. My af is due today and I am trying super hard not to obssess.

AFM: My is due today. My bbt dipped today so I am expecting to be out anytime. Tried some expired hpt I had lying around and ofcourse bfn. I know that did not count but still felt good to poas. For future, I am going to order fresh ones and trash these lame expired hpts.

Sorry if I missed out anyone!
Three already, hoping this forum gets flooded with
and to y'all!!!!

User Image[/url][/url]

8 years ago

Good morning ladies,

I'm glad to hear about the BFPs.

I had my IUI today so I'm officially in the TWW.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo