Community post

Discussion

February 2016 Babies

View Full Post

I'm going ahead and starting this board since I know for sure I'm out January. ladies!

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

267 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 267 Replies | Last Page

Madelinesmommy congratulations! :)

Queerdoodle dont give up hope. You dont have to experience a single symptom to be pregnant. So keep your hopes up lady! :) Sooner than you know it is your turn.

User Image

8 years ago

Hello ladies,

Remember that you don't have to have any symptoms when you are pregnant and in the beginning when the hcg levels are so low it is common not to notice any signs.

Look closely in the manual/instruction for the pegnancy test. What level can the test measure? I have seen tests that call themselves early but they measure 25 miu like ordinary tests.

I have noticed that the calculator that tells us when to take a pregnancy test always looks at what day you should start your period. Thid can be misleading if you have a short luteal phase and late ovulation. Then the body may not produce enough hcg to show on a test. This is why you dont get a bfp until several days after you missed your period.

Im just saying that you should not take everything you read so seriously. Life is not black and white.

User Image

8 years ago

Congrats madeleines mommy!!!
First BFP. Can't wait to see many more!
Mummyhillsdon: I m keeping my fingers crossed for that this is your month!
Jenlhusson: it's not over until AF shows her face.
How is everyone celebrating Memorial Day today? My family is getting together for dinner tonight at our house to say goodbye to my hubby. He is going on a trip to east Africa for 10days starting Thursday. I m hoping I have a nice surprise for him when I gets back :)

User Image

8 years ago

Thanks for all of the well wishes. I am praying for a sticky bean!
Just to encourage all of you.....I had no symptoms before testing. A few days before testing, I had cramps like AF was coming. I put off testing because I was sure she was coming. Low and behold this morning, when I was one day late, I tested with FMU and it was a immediately.
Just saying sometimes you have no symptoms and it can feel like you are out.....but then you aren't! So hold out hope!
Prayers for for you all soon!

8 years ago

Thank you nychick, I think I had implantation bleeding tonight, well im hoping it is as its stopped now but fingers crossed, good luck to you too, hopefully this will be your time too x

User Image

8 years ago

madelinesmommy! Leaving for a business trip in a few minutes. still not here but DH convinced me to wait till i get back friday to test. I have a short lp so I agreed. But its a little nerve wacking everytime I go to the bathroom, which is alot.
everyone still waiting

User Image

8 years ago

Madelinesmommy! and a

Yay! I'm so excited to see the first from someone! Who's next?! I'm only 7dpo and have 12 more days until testing, news from me will be a ways off. Praying

risa78, we'll be waiting to hear. Safe travels!

8 years ago

Good luck to everyone. I am still peeing on sticks waiting for a positive opk. I'm on cd 13. Nothing yet.. just started getting faintest of lines yesterday.. I think I can I think I can... hahaha

Congrats madelinesmommy

User Image

8 years ago

AF arrived :-(. I am starting the process to determine what testing I need. I had two positive tests then lines got lighter. I would classify this as a chemical pregnancy, so this makes one M/C at 5.5 weeks and two chemical preg in the last 4 months...

Has this happened to anyone! What was wrong? I am trying to determine where to start with testing. Hoping it is as simple as a needing to take progesterone.

User Image

8 years ago

Congratulations Madelinesmommy!!!! That's fantastic news!!!!

Jennlhusson I'm sorry to hear. hopefully you have better luck next month.

AFM I still haven't felt any symptoms, which I know isn't indicative at the stage. Although last night just before bed there was very slight pink in my cf. I'm am not due for my period until Thursday or Friday and I have absolutely no pink cf today. So at 9dpo, it could have been implantation spotting. I still refuse to test early. I'm holding out until Thursday or even Friday (if AF doesn't show first)
If we do conceive this month, due date is right in my birthday in February. Too weird

Good luck to everyone!!!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo