Community post

Discussion

February 2016 Babies

View Full Post

I'm going ahead and starting this board since I know for sure I'm out January. ladies!

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

267 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 267 of 267 Replies

Querdoodle: Im keeping my fingers crossed everything is OK and you see that heart beating strong!

Kelly: hope you did catch that egg this time!

User Image

8 years ago

Thanks appeli, I had my ultrasound and things look ok. Saw a strong heart beating in there. 114bpm. There's a small bleed in my uterus which is what's causing the spotting but she says that's really pretty normal and it should heal as long as I take it easy. So I'm off the treadmill for a bit. I'm also 4 days behind where I thought I was. Based on the opks I should be 6 weeks 5 days but I'm actually 6 weeks 1 day. But I'm definitely breathing easier now that I've seen the heart beating.

to everyone still in their tww.

8 years ago

Oh that's good news Querdoodle. You better put your feet up and spend some time on the sofa.

User Image

8 years ago

Querdoodle Congrats!!!

8 years ago

today is CD38, am 12DPO feeling very nauses! I almost threw up making my husband a bacon this morning, along with having very sore breasts for a week and alot of pulling and pinching past 3 days, I hope I will get my BFP Friday!
I ovulated very late this cycle .

Good luck ladies and hope we get our BFP asap

8 years ago

BFN 14dpo

8 years ago

#3girlbella - your symptoms sound so promising. Don't count yourself out totally until AF arrives. you may have implanted late which means that your HCG levels may not have been high enough to detect on the test. Also, I used OPK tests and based on when my LH surge arrived, I expected ovulation on a certain date, but my ultrasound showed that I actually ovulated 4 days later than the OPK's said. Therefore, there's no guarantee that you actually ovulated on a specific date even with OPK's. Its possible you ovulated a little later than you thought. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that you'll end up with some good news yet.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo