Community post

Discussion

February 2016 Babies

View Full Post

I'm going ahead and starting this board since I know for sure I'm out January. ladies!

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

267 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 267 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies! I haven't been on much lately as I have been crazy busy. But I got my positive surge yesterday and had my IUI yesterday with 15 million sperm. Not a great amount but it was more than the last IUI that was successful so I'm hoping that's a good sign! Test date will be June 19. Come on

Congrats to all the BFP's and sorry to those who got a visit from

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

8 years ago

Happy Monday ladies!
How are you all doing?

User Image

8 years ago

Hi Nychick!

I have been awake since 4:30 am with my DD ( fever) and am getting ready for work. I am so happy for you!

I am waiting to go for a blood test on weds. I really have no idea if I am pregnant or not. I have some symptoms (exhaustion, bloating, cramping) but I feel like I could get AF too. I know it's only 2 more days but it feels like forever.

I may call to see if I can move up my blood test one day... lol.

How are you feeling???????

8 years ago

Can anyone check out my chart and tell me do you think I ovulated or am I still waiting to O? I had a dip on cd 24 and cd 25 it rised (but I guess not above where my cl would be) and tod cd 26 temp was the same as yesterday. I marked yesterday as my positive opk. (although I kind of considered cd 24 as a positv-ish opk) I have no more opks to use.

User Image

8 years ago

Bens10: I m good. Thanks for asking. I m tired, hungry a lot and super bloated and my stomach makes weird noises at times. Super embarrassing ????

User Image

8 years ago

Haha NYchick same here

User Image

8 years ago

Good Luck TTclate!!

So I am 7dpo today. I did a test...dont know why I already new it would be negative. I deep down kinda hope I am an early bfp person but most of us aren't.

I have really sore nipples.. I think it is from the clomid though. Anyone else on clomid get sore nipples??

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

8 years ago

Pregnancy test today was negative. Kind of disappointed as a 1st wedding anniversary baby (Jan) would have been great.
Going away for a week a week today so have decided that once I am back, I am going to rejoin weight watchers. Been trying to lose weight on my own but not really done well, mainly maintained my weight lol.
Rheumatoid arthritis is now under control and ttc naturally with pcos is no longer possible. March next year marks 4yrs of ttc. Hoping by the new year, I will have lost 3-4st meaning I can go on clomid to get me ovulating for sure every cycle.
Good luck to those in the tww, I'm now just waiting on af to show her face....

8 years ago

Hi Ladies,

I am new bee to this site, currently in my tww period. The uncertainty is killers and every twinge or symptoms makes me think " that's a pregnancy sign" and driving myself nuts in the process.

It's been a long wait for me as this possible pregnancy is planned for a couple of months. DH and I decided to give it the green light this month and see how far we get.

Wish you all

User Image

8 years ago

Today after recording my bbt .. FF put me at 3 dpo. Yesterday I didn't take any opks but had hubby go out and buy more, took one this morning and test line showed up straight away. Test line is way darker than the control line. Still not positive did I O our am I about to? This cycle has been so darned crazy.

User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo