Community post

Discussion

CD 6

View Full Post

Heyy ladies! Today Im on cd 6. Anyone else just start a new cycle? This is our 11th month ttc. Im surprisingly optimistic this go around...Im sure that will change once the tww gets here lol. This cycle we are using preseed, fertility vitamins, and tomorrow we are both taking fertility tests we ordered off of amazon...Im anxious to know the results! How is everyone else feeling? Anyone trying anything new? Good luck and baby dust to everyone!!! :]

313 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 313 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies the visit to the dentist went great no cavities.......I did another Opk test just after 11 this morning with the test line again darker than the control line.......DH and I bd yesterday, I laughed so much he was not even at our bedroom door and his shirt was halfway unbuttoned and his shoes of laying somewhere in the hallway.......it was so much fun seeing him so excited to bd......today is our anniversary so there will be definatly be more bdancin later this afternoon.......I will do another test at 4 this afternoon.......

I am so glad you feeling better Shelob......I really admire your strength during your ttc journey. I spoke to my sister again this morning she is also having a bad day like you did yesterday, it breaks my heart to hear her cry as much as she is doing these days........I am keeping my fingers crossed for your test tomorrow please keep us posted on the outcome.....

Liz I'm so excited for you......so today is officially 1dpo for you? Sticky vibes for you girl......I am sure that you will get your BFP this month.......so now it's waiting for you again for implantation.......this is so exciting......good luck.......

User Image

10 years ago

glad your dentist appointment went well and that you dont have any cavities :] And thanks for the positivity, I need it right now.
Its good that you guys are making bd-ing fun! I hope you guys enjoy your anniversary and have some fun! How awesome would it be to conceive a baby on your anniversary??
And yeah I guess today is 1dpo..Im so worried I didnt ovulate that im stressing it now. Guess we will find out when the longest two weeks EVER is over haha.

And shlob Im glad you're feeling better today. We all have those days from time to time, I'm having one today. ttc is such a roller coaster sometimes. I wish I knew more about those things so I could offer some assurance but I dont, sorry :/ Im sure you will still o this month. Fingers crossed for you :]

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies hope you had an awesome morning like I did....I went for my weekly quilt class was so much fun.......I did an Opk test when I got back just after 1 this afternoon and it was negative so I assume that I O yesterday although I had a sticky cm discharge almost the whole morning not sure if that is a good or a bad thing......if I did O yesterday then today would be 1Dpo for me.....and now for the big tww....

Liz how are you feeling today?

Shelob how did it go with your test? I am so anxious to hear your result......

Sticky vibes ladies......

User Image

10 years ago

Glad to hear you had such a good morning :] its only 745 am here where I am so its just starting for me :] I would def still bd today, you can o when they turn negative and then egg can last 12 hours so def dont skip today! Im feeling better today. Yesterday I had a really bad day and I was really emotional so we didnt even bd last night. I just came straight home and went to bed. Dh reassured me and im feeling much better today :]

Thanks for the advice Liz will definitely not skip bd tonight.....I'm glad you feeling much better......yes here in South Africa it's 3pm day almost gone and it's winter so it gets dark very early by 6pm the night will be upon us.....

Well hope you have an awesome day.......so from tomorrow we can start our tww.....so exciting.......

User Image

10 years ago

Good morning! I am in a very different time zone to both of you. It is 7am here in New Zealand!

Well, the test yesterday showed an increase in estradiol, but still not at a level required for maturing follicles. So, another test required on Friday! I am getting my money's worth out of this monitored cycle... In a way this is good as if Friday's test is good then I will probably need a scan in the weekend. That means no time off work! I am fortunate that the blood testing place is just 10 minutes down the road too.

sorry to hear about your bad day Lizhaley. It would be nice if we had switches to turn the appropriate hormones on and off at the right times! So hard not being in control. Hope you feel better now :)

Quilt class sounds fun Dixieheart! I love seeing quilts people have made. Still have the one my grandma made me when I was little.

10 years ago

Hi Shelob that's awesome news I am sure you will O very soon....wow New Zealand don't know why I thought you also live in the states......I'm definitely keeping my fingers crossed for Friday's test.....

Yes I love these classes I learn so much.....I know sometimes our hormones get the better of us......I'm lying in bed and was suddenly overwhelmed with a bunch load of emotions.......before I could help myself tears came running down my face.......poor DH for a second there he looked very confused.....the only word I got out was "hormones".......he snuggled up and held me for a while, before falling a sleep........

Sometimes I'm convinced us women are made of 50% hormones and 50% emotions......

Tomorrow I will start with my tww it's going to be very exciting......you must have an awesome day and good luck with all the upcoming tests.......

Sticky vibes!!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi Shelob that's awesome news I am sure you will O very soon....wow New Zealand don't know why I thought you also live in the states......I'm definitely keeping my fingers crossed for Friday's test.....

Yes I love these classes I learn so much.....I know sometimes our hormones get the better of us......I'm lying in bed and was suddenly overwhelmed with a bunch load of emotions.......before I could help myself tears came running down my face.......poor DH for a second there he looked very confused.....the only word I got out was "hormones".......he snuggled up and held me for a while, before falling a sleep........

Sometimes I'm convinced us women are made of 50% hormones and 50% emotions......

Tomorrow I will start with my tww it's going to be very exciting......you must have an awesome day and good luck with all the upcoming tests.......

Sticky vibes!!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Sticky vibes!!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Good Morning or afternoon ladies lol :] We really are all spread out haha Im on the east coast of the US, such big time differences lol. How are you guys doing today?

dixieheart- I completely understand the emotional craziness haha. Its so sweet your dh understands and is able to make you feel better. Im 3dpo today and I already feel like in out this month. Its so frustrating and I think Im in the stage where I think its never going to happen for us. I just havent been very optimistic the past few days, Im not sure why.

Shelob- So glad you got good news on your test, Im sure you will O very soon :] Fingers crossed for you both that this is your month and you get that sticky bean!!

Thanks for all the support from you ladies. Having people to talk to and relate too sure make it easier :]

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo