Community post

Discussion

early spotting..tmi

Hi ladies,
Today I am 5dpo and around 10 am When I went to go use the bathroom. The cm in my underwear was lightly tinted brownish and when I went to wipe there was nothing. Now around 120pm I just went to the bathroom and when I wiped there was light brown when I wiped. It was very faint but there. And my lower back has been hurting all day. Lower back pain isnt one of my period symptoms but I really feel like af is about to show up 9 days early. This has NEVER happened to me before, Im kinda worried bc we have been ttc for a year and still nothing and now this. Has this happened to anyone. Someone ease my mind please. Thanks ladies, again sorry for the tmi.

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

It could be implantation bleeding. GL

Met My Future Husband-March 06, 2007/// Married My Best Friend-Nov. 09, 2011/// TTC #1-Oct 2009/// -Sept 11, 2011/// **Ethan James born at 35 wks due to severe preeclampsia on April 21, 2012 (9 days in NICU & I was hospitalized for 5 days at a diffrent hospital)/// TTC #2--June 2013 - Aug 11, 2013 Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  BabyFruit Ticker

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo