Community post

Discussion

CD 6

Heyy ladies! Today Im on cd 6. Anyone else just start a new cycle? This is our 11th month ttc. Im surprisingly optimistic this go around...Im sure that will change once the tww gets here lol. This cycle we are using preseed, fertility vitamins, and tomorrow we are both taking fertility tests we ordered off of amazon...Im anxious to know the results! How is everyone else feeling? Anyone trying anything new? Good luck and baby dust to everyone!!! :]

313 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 313 Replies | Last Page

I am on CD4 today. This is our 19th month TTC. It is good to feel optimistic. That happens to me often too, but so far no luck. Had a miscarriage in April which was an incredibly sad loos for us after trying for so long. But, at least we know we can get pregnant. This cycle we have stated clomiphene citrate (clomid) to help regulate my cycles and make me ovulate earlier (I have PCOS). So hopefully this helps!!! Good luck to you for this cycle too :)

10 years ago

Im so sorry to hear about your loss. I hope the Clomid works for you this cycle, you will have to let me know how it goes! This is our last month trying before we hit our 1 yr mark and I have to call and schedule and appointment. The thought of making an appointment scares me because I will have to face the fact that something might actually be wrong, generally I just try to ignore the thought. I hope you get good news and see that bfp in a few weeks! :]

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi Ladies I'm currently cd 7. This would be our third cycle ttc our first baby...so far the experience has been awesome really learning new things about myself on our journey. I'm trying OV prediction kits this month and will also start using fertility kits from tomorrow. Feeling very positive about this month I also bought extra vitamins and supplements. DH is also taking extra folic acid for more than 7 days! Furthermore I'm praying and trusting for a BFP this month...........

User Image

10 years ago

I use opks too, they helped a lot when we first started ttc to help me learn my cycles. I hope it doesnt take you much longer and you get your bfp this month! :]

Hi everyone!! I am so sorry to hear about the mc :( I know it is heartbreaking. It is definitely a great sign that you know you are able to have babies though.
I am CD 7 today. We are on our 8th month TTC. My DR reviewed my charts and saw I was not having strong ovulation or completing the O completely (I was in amazement when she was talking so wasn't paying attn too closely haha) but she has prescribed me Clomd 50mg CD5-9. Last night (my 2nd night taking clomid) I didn't sleep well at all. I have been trying to stay away from caffeine but could not help it today at work. I am also using the CBFM, opks, preseed and temping this month. My cycles got wonky for 3-4months at the beginning of the year and I was not ovulating and now they are 40-42 day cycles...O is not occurring until CD28-30.

I truly hope and pray we all receive our BFPs this cycle!!! OPKs are definitely great to use during your cycle to ensure you are O'ing and know when you do. GL ladies!!!

10 years ago

Sorry to hear you arent o-ing correctly, Im sure that can be frustrating! Hopefully the clomid will do the trick for you this cycle. You will have to keep me updated on how it goes. We are going to see a doctor next month and I fear thats what what is going to happen with us. I started preseed last cycle too once my opks started getting positive. Be careful with the opks, just because they are positive doesnt mean you ovulate. They only detect the lh surge prior to o. And you can sure without o-ing. Will the clomid effect our cycle length or is that what is normal for you? Good luck and I hope you get your bfp!!! :]

Thanks :) I hope that the DR can help you next month (or you get your BFP this month)

My cycles used to be 28cd and O on cd15 until 4 months of TTC then I had 6 cycles in 3-4 months with a ton a spotting throughout....then it switched to 40-42cd and ) on cd28-30. Super strange. The DR said the clomid will most likely force O earlier (FX'd)

You will have to let me know how the meeting with DR goes too!

10 years ago

Thank you Liz I am praying a BFP this month.....how's the waiting for O going feels like it's taking forever.......DH is definitely in for a surprise tonight......bought something sexy for our baby dancing.....trying something new in all the areas of our ttc journey........

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks! Im praying we get our bfp this month :] My dh took the at home sperm count test today and It came back positive so we at least know that count isnt an issue :] Maybe we just have really bad luck with timing haha :]

Man that sounds really difficult to deal with! Did your doctor say what caused your cycle to get so out of whack? I used to have exactly 28 day cycle too and after we started ttc now it ranges from 26-30 days a cycle (which isnt really a big change). I hope the clomid works for you and gets your cycles more on track!!

Dixieheart- I know! waiting for o can be almost as stressful as the tww lol! Well i hope your dh enjoys your surprise! I read somewhere that things like that can be really beneficial, it takes the stress away and makes it fun. :] GL!!

I think it's the same problem with us just getting our timing right......I'm really trying make our ttc journey as stressless as possible.....my DH on the otherhand is such sensitive person and feels like our ttc journey is taking way to long......so it's up to so me to reasure him by staying as positive throughout our ttc journey and make thing very interesting for him so that his focus stays in the right place......Liz I have to agree waiting for o is definitely worst than the tww, but yet again exciting........well we almost on the same day in our cycle so I will definitely keep you in my prayers. BFP for the both of us this month.......if there is one thing have learned is to never look at circumstances but to have faith and trust in what was already done for me a long time ago.....good luck to all the ladies............and think of the miracle that is already yours.....

User Image

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo