Community post

Discussion

CD 6

View Full Post

Heyy ladies! Today Im on cd 6. Anyone else just start a new cycle? This is our 11th month ttc. Im surprisingly optimistic this go around...Im sure that will change once the tww gets here lol. This cycle we are using preseed, fertility vitamins, and tomorrow we are both taking fertility tests we ordered off of amazon...Im anxious to know the results! How is everyone else feeling? Anyone trying anything new? Good luck and baby dust to everyone!!! :]

313 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 313 Replies | Last Page

Well up till this afternoon I thought things were going great. I haven't had any of the normal pre-AF things like sore breasts or cramping, and then this afternoon suddenly started spotting :( So that's it for me this cycle. Will probably get full flow in 2 days. I expected it, but I still get sad. Silly I know. Now I can't get pregnant before my sister has her baby which will make that time so much harder to cope with emotionally.

I got crampy a few days before AF was due on the cycle I did get pregnant, so don't let those rule you out :)

10 years ago

Not silly at all! It happens to me too. It frustrates me bc I just don't understand how if we bd every other day for two and a half years and there is no specific reason we cant conceive I just don't understand how we haven't caught an egg yet. Its beyond frustrating sometimes lol.
'm sorry that this month fell through for you I know its got to be a little hard watching your sister go through everything without being able to. You just have to try and stay positive and know it will happen when the time is right! That's what I keep telling myself!
Af should be here tomorrow for me..two days at the latest. My cramps kind of come and go but that's so normal for me. I still def have way more cm than I normally would but like I said I attribute that to the tests opening everything up I guess. Who knows the female body is so complicated sometimes! haha

10 years ago • Post starter

Our bodies sure are complicated! And I SO agree with you about the frustrations of BDing at the right times every month and still not getting pregnant. There is so much we don't know about this process, otherwise it would be easy. Sigh. It is a public holiday today and I am having trouble focusing on anything. I hate living life in a holding pattern, just waiting for a specific thing. Of course we are still doing things and enjoying life, but I hate having to put certain things on hold which it would make more sense to wait for until after we have a baby. I have to keep thinking about "if I get pregnant this cycle I will be X weeks pregnant when Y happens". It is now a year since I conceived the baby I lost. I never though it would take this long to conceive again. I read so many research articles after the miscarriage and learned all sort of things, like statistically you are likely to have a healthier baby if you conceive within a year of a miscarriage. Well, that didn't happen.

10 years ago

I completely agree! Very frustrating! I wish it was as simple as just pushing a button or taking a pill "Okay, I'm ready to conceive this month!" ....if only haha. I hope you are enjoying your holiday today and I hope you are able to relax some! I know exactly what you mean with it seeming like it puts certain aspects of your life on hold. There have been several times that I have wanted to do something or purchase something but I decided to put it on hold or wait on scheduling a trip and all kinds of things for that same reason. I'm sorry to hear that. I know a year has got to be a hard milestone to face. Anniversaries of unfortunate events tend to bring back a lot of the memories of what has happened. You just have to try and stay positive. As I'm sure you have read and been told before miscarriages happen for many reasons. Just because you have had or even 10 doesn't necessarily mean you will have another. Our bodies do very well with deciding for us at times what will be best. If your body knows something is wrong and will cause you more pain later sometimes it chooses to evacuate it from your body, be it a cold or a pregnancy that isn't viable. I know it is incredibly hard to deal with and it sits heavy in your mind you just have to think that your next baby will be healthy and beautiful. It sucks having to wait to have our own babies but since it hasn't come easy or on the first try I think it will make us appreciate it more when we do finally receive our little blessing. Hopefully was sooner than later...Im tired of waiting :] haha

After af finally shows I get to do my cd 2 blood work to test all of my hormone levels and on the 11th I finally get to know all the results to my tests. I was hoping I would be pregnant before then but hopefully it will put me one step closer to my goal!

How are you doing shelob? Has af started for you yet?
It seems to be holding out for me. Im ready to get it over with and start a new cycle already. Today makes my 4th day late and still no af! I had cramps the first two days I was late but I feel pretty normal now with no cramps at all yesterday or today. Its normal for me to be a day late maybe even two but 4 isnt normal for me. I guess those tests really did throw my body out of whack lol. Hope you are doing well!

Hi! I did start AF :( But that's okay. I looked at some dates and worked out that actually my next cycle or the one after would be ideal for getting pregnant with the job I am in. I would be able to finish up just before Christmas which would be great :) So I am going to try and relax as much as I can this cycle and not get hung up over the TWW. Of course i would be beyond happy if I did get pregnant this cycle! I have started the clomid again. 7th cycle on it. I can't believe it!

Still no AF for you... how many days ago did you last have that fertile cm? I can't believe how time has flown and it is now almost your appointment to get your results! I really hope all goes well with that.

10 years ago

I really hope you will be able to this cycle or next then so everything will fall into place for you! Wow! I can't believe you have been on that many cycles already time sure does fly lol. Af finally showed for me im sure all the tests probably just threw my body off a couple days. I have two more cycles of increased fertility Thanks to my hsg so I'm hoping it happens for me within the next two months too! And I know! Only 10 more days untili get all of my results back, I'm so anxious I'm ready to find everything out. I wasn't able to get my bloodwork done this cycle but hopefully that won't be to big of an issue at my appointment but we will see!

Hi there. Well we just got some not so great fertility results. My husband had another sperm analysis done as the last one was over a year ago and as we are heading towards IVF they needed more up to date results, and a more indepth testing. Well, in the one he did in 2012 all but one parameter was "spectacular" but in this one things are not looking good at all. In fact, apparently we will need to do ICSI when we do IVF. Now I really do feel like we are just waiting biding our time until IVF. It is nice to actually have another reason for our struggles though, because there was no reason we shouldn't be getting pregnant with our well timed sex and my more regular ovulation. So now it is not just me! I know my husband is very sad about it because it was unexpected, but it is not an insurmountable problem. It is a bit frustrating finding this out now. I have started having ovulation pains so sometime in the next week I should ovulate, and I had an estradiol test today which also looked good. But now I feel like there is no point even trying. Sigh.

10 years ago

Sorry it took me so long to answer back! Its been very busy on my end. We got a foot of snow a few days ago. We arent accustomed to that much snow here so it has been very interesting. One of DH's friends also moved in with us recently because he had nowhere to stay.

Sorry to hear your news. I know that must be upsetting and frustrating. I didn't know things like that could change in just a year. At least it is a problem that you can work through and now you have a little more of an idea as to why it was taking so long for you guys to conceive. What is ICSI? I hope all the best for your IVF, do you have one scheduled yet?

I have my appointment in an hour and a half. I am nervous but ready to get my results and hopefully figure out why it is taking us so long.

Well you must have had your appointment by now. Hope it went well!

I was surprised by the sperm thing too. Apparently it can change quite often too. We have just purchased a supplement for him so hoping that does something. At the worst it is just money down the drain!

ICSI is intracytoplasmic sperrm injection. It is when they directly inject the sperm DNA into the egg rather than just putting the two into a petri dish and hoping fertilisation occurs. Apparently it is very expensive but it would be funded for us (for two cycles).

We don't even get snow where I live. I used to live further south and we would get a couple of snow days a year. The city was no well designed for it and everthing would shut down with a centimeter or two of snow!! It was the best entertainment to go outside where there was a hill and watch drivers trying to go somewhere. Cars would all stop all over the place, preferably not touching another one, and drivers frequently had to just get out and walk. At the moment we are in the height of summer and it is SO HOT! What makes it worse is i am still having hot flashes from the clomid. That should stop soon as I think I will be ovulating today. Positive OPK yesterday!!! This will be the earliest I have ovulated in a while (CD16).

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo