Posts by lizhaley

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

CD 6

Heyy ladies! Today Im on cd 6. Anyone else just start a new cycle? This is our 11th month ttc. Im surprisingly ...

313 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

What was your first fertility appointment like?

What happened? Did they start test or blood work? Do you need to bring anything? Specific Questions I should a ...

8 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

CD 9...waiting to O!

I'm on cd 9 today. I have about 4-5 days until I o. What about you? Are you trying anything new this cycle or ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Awaiting the results...

Hi ladies, Dh and I have been off of bc for 3 years and have been actively ttc for about a yr and a half (at f ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Its that time again...(tww)

Im starting my 2ww again for the millionth time... Anyone else on their tww or about to be there? Id like to f ...

26 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

early spotting..tmi

Hi ladies, Today I am 5dpo and around 10 am When I went to go use the bathroom. The cm in my underwear was li ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

spotting early tmi

Hi ladies :] Today I am 5dpo and around 10 am When I went to go use the bathroom. The cm in my underwear was ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

preseed?

Im new to this site so sorry is this isnt the right place to post this. Coming up on a yr ttc and starting to ...

9 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

The question everyone asks

When you are using opks do you ovulate while you are having your positives or after your first negative? There ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

No more pages