Community post

Discussion

preseed?

Im new to this site so sorry is this isnt the right place to post this. Coming up on a yr ttc and starting to get worried :/ Has anyone tried it? Good or bad experiences? I have been reading online reviews and they seem overly positive and optimistic. Just wondering if anyone has any good or bad things to say about it. Thanks!

9 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Replies

hey
We used preseed to conceive our son, first month we used it we got pregnant. It took us a year to conceive our DD and didn't use it. We're using it again now to try for #3, so hoping it works quickly this time!! I'm still breastfeeding a 5month old though, so my body might take a while to regulate this time.

10 years ago

Thanks! Its good to hear that it worked for you!! I think im going to order some off of amazon and give it a try! And good luck, hope you get a bfp soon :]

10 years ago • Post starter

I used preseed this cycle because I was having lubrication issues and I figured let me try this since last cycle I was so dry and I didn't get pregnant. Well I tested today and got a BFP first time using it. I should be about 10 do and I only used it 3 times during my fertile window. I like it!!

10 years ago

Thats great to hear! Congrats on your bfp!! Its def reassuring to hear some real people getting their positives so fast with preseed :]

Hi.

How did it work for you?

Mine has just arrived in the post and although I'm trying not to see it as some miracle product it is helping to give me a little hope hearing some positive stories.

and sending

10 years ago

This is my second cycle using it and Im 3dpo. It def makes things "easier" but still no bfp. We see in a week if it did the trick this cycle. Good luck to you! I hope you get your bfp this month! :]

Thanks for the response I'm looking forward to trying mine. I will keep my fingers crossed for a bfp for you x

10 years ago

Thanks for the response I'm looking forward to trying mine. I will keep my fingers crossed for a bfp for you x

10 years ago

No problem, let me know if it works for you. I like hearing the positive stories too :]

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo