Community post

Discussion

ttc after cp

View Full Post

Hi ladies. I just had cp at 5 weeks... im sad...but bleeding is nearly finished so we gona try again. Is anyone in my shoes aswell? How soon did you ovulate after cp and got bfp again? Baby dust to us all :)

667 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 667 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies!

Jada, my weekend was good, thanks! No O yet though, I'll just have to keep waiting :-s But I hope/think it will happen this week.
I understand about the late testing, I think that's probably wise... Personally, I've decided to test around 13dpo, given that no AF showed up by then. I know, I'm not even in the 2WW yet :-p Just planning ahead :-p

Lots of luck, Jada and Nikolina, I hope the weekend brings you very good news!!!! :-)

Best wishes

Alice

9 years ago

Hi Ladies!!!

How is everyone doing?

Alice is your opks getting darker??? FX soon you be with us on 2ww :) Are you checking your cm? Usualy 4-5 days before ovulation i start getting ewcm, thats how i know that o is around the corner and is time to baby dance :)
I always get so excited when i see pos opk, and then that long 2ww is killing me!!!!

So by calendar in 6dpo today, but could be 5dpo, not sure yet :) No symptoms, just having lods white creamy cm for past 2 days, cervix was super high yesterday morning, this morning its bit lower, but it feels all puffy around it lol sorry tmi :)

Jada, are you experience any symptoms? FX hun and lods baby dust to us all!!!! Lets have the March BFP!!!! :)

Nikolina

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies!! :-)

I'm doing okay, Nikolina, thanks :-) And you?

Unfortunately no, my opk is not getting darker yet. Still the VERY faint line (barely there). It's a bit difficult to reliably spot CM, because we've done some BD'ing and that makes it hard to tell what's mine and what's regular, tmi :-p But last cycle, I only got EWCM 1 day before O (and the day of O). I did get some VERY SHORT twinges around my ovaries yesterday, but no strong sign that O is around the corner.

Haha, I'm so excited for you guys :-) The TWW is the most difficult part, always trying to balance hope and reality :-) Trying to stay positive, but not get overexcited, it's so hard to find a good balance... And the further you get, the harder it is :-) Are you not 'too crazy' yet? :-) The biggest challenge for me is to not think about it constantly :-p

I hope I can join you soon!!

Lots and lots of baby dust to both of you!!!!

Alice

9 years ago

AF showed today ;( How are y'all?

9 years ago

Ohhh noo Jada, im so sorry to hear that!!! I really hope that v v soon you will get your bfp!! How you feeling? Hope you are ok hun!!
Im doing well, feel soo blotted today and full all day. Ahh this tww is killing me. I realy try not to put my hopes up this month but can not help with thinking what if?? Want to test already, but know its silly early for me :(

Lods of baby dust hun, fx for next month!! Are you having regular cycles?

Ooh, Jada, that really sucks... :-( I'm soo sorry... :-( How are you doing?

Everything is still the same here, I'm still peeing negative opks (CD23 yesterday).

A really big hug...!!!

Alice

9 years ago

Nikolina, I can tell you have caught the 2WW fever, going bananas, right? :-) What DPO are you now?

Good luck and baby dust!!!

Alice

9 years ago

Lol Alice :) 6-7 dpo today... its killing me not to test!!! :)

Its just so different this cycle... for so long seeing BFN,and then last cycle first ever BFP, that i expect to see that BFP again soon, but i know that this time if i get BFN i will be more disappointed than any other months of BFN'S.... Ahhh...

I really tryin not to think about it, but thats all i can think about lol no control :) Well i have to addmit i done something silly, i done opk test yesterday, donno why lol but im getting close to positive on opk, so this is messing my headup even more!!!!

Well hun, i really hope you join me v v soon, so we can be crazy together!!! :) Are you testing once or twice a day?

Lods and lods baby dust!!!! Jada hun, hope you are ok, we are here for you!!!

Nikolina

Hi ladies

Nikolina, 6-7dpo is a difficult time... Close enough to 'feel' something maybe, but not close enough to test... Although it is freaky that you're getting a 'close-to-positive' on the opk!! That could mean something good, but it's sooo difficult not to get your hopes up too high, cause I understand that a BFN this month would be extra hard to swallow... :-s I really hope this will be the real deal for you!!!

I'm testing once a day, but don't worry, I haven't missed my O :-) If it happens, I will feel it, and notice it with EWCM, but it just didn't happen yet :-s If I start spotting the signs, I might start testing twice a day. Waiting, waiting, waiting...

Jada, I know that it might not help for you, but when AF shows up for me, I always spoil myself a little extra, with some wine and some comfort food, the things I avoid in the 2WW...

Good luck and baby dust to you!!!

Alice

9 years ago

Hi ladies

I'm having a small crisis. Do you know that feeling that you're just DONE with waiting and you just want it to HAPPEN finally??????? It's taking over control of me, massively :-s I feel like drowning in it :-s Bad thoughts holding me hostage :-s GO AWAY stupid thoughts that don't help me any further!

Sorry, you can ignore that, I just needed to vent a little bit :-s

Alice

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo