Community post

Discussion

ttc after cp

View Full Post

Hi ladies. I just had cp at 5 weeks... im sad...but bleeding is nearly finished so we gona try again. Is anyone in my shoes aswell? How soon did you ovulate after cp and got bfp again? Baby dust to us all :)

667 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 667 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies!!

Nikolina, I'm sooo nervous in your place!!! Aahhh, today could be the day you get your BFP!!! I REALLY hope it will be!!!!!! Fingers crossed!!!!!!!!!!!

Jada, I'm glad to hear AF is gone for you!! Instead of being reminded of the previous cycle, you can now think about this one! Any idea when your O will be? Are you regular?
Btw, you said you have to write a paper for your job? Are you a journalist, or a researcher or something?

AFM, I'm doing okay, I'm 4dpo, still nothing to report :-p

Lots of baby dust to you!!!!!!!

Alice

9 years ago

Hi ladies!

I am on cycle 4 after my cp and still not pregnant :(
It messed up my first two cycles completely and ended up with cycles 40 & 44 days long :(
Last month was a normal cycle but obviously wasn't meant to be and now I'm on cd 24 of a 29 day cycle.
I'm not convinced it's bfp this cycle either. It's really upsetting me and getting me down. My DD is nearly three and we didn't want a big age gap.
I also suffered a mc in nov 2011 so it's brought bac bad memories.
Sending all you ladies lots of baby dust & fingers crossed for bfps!

<a href=

9 years ago

Hi ladies

Welcome, Emmyflower! First of all: I'm soo sorry for your losses :-( I know how much it hurts... And I understand how much it sucks to have such long cycles. I've had some 40+ cycles too, they seem to have no ending! It's depressing. But it's good news that your cycles are getting back to normal! Your body probably just needs time to heal too...
I understand about the age difference. Unfortunately, there isn't anything we can do to speed up ttc :-s I'm sure we've all tried it though ;-) Can you think of any upsides to a bigger difference in age? Maybe try to focus on that, don't pressure yourself too much? I know, easier said than done :-s
I hope you will get good news in a couple of days!!!!

Lots of luck and baby dust to all of you!!!!!!!!

Alice

9 years ago

Morning beautiful ladies!!!

Welcome Ammy. Im so so sorry for your loses, we know how hard it is to go true something like this!!! We just have to be here for each other, and have to stay strong, and belive that v v soon is gona be our time!!!

Jada hun, so glad you had a lovely massage, i could use one now, as my back is at me!!! When you starting your feritile week??? Lods and lods baby dust i sending your way, it will happen v v soon!!! :)

Hi Alice, yeey 4dpo already!!! soon the crazy days gona com lol!!! Im praying this is the month for us, and we will be blessed to get our lil miricles!!!

Well this morning after all the faint lines for past 2 days, i took... well i went bit crazy... i took 4 diferend tests, just to rool out false positives... they all have a faint line within a time frame, but digital said Not Pregnant.... im sooo confused... I checked my cervix and is still high and kinda soft-hard, and creamy cm... I feel that there is something going on, just praying its not another cp...

Tomorrow is the day when af should show...sooo dont want to see her....

Lods and lods baby dust!!!

Nikolina

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies!

Ahh, Nikolina, it must be killing you right now!! The confusion!! I totally understand you took 4 tests!! It would be so cruel if it is not a BFP!!! I really hope it is a BFP!!!!! Your tests are all non-conclusive, also the digital one, cause you might be pregnant but your hcg might not be picked up! I hope AF does not show her ugly face tomorrow!!!!! I'm crossing my fingers soo much!!!!!

Best wishes and BABY DUST to all of you!!!!!!

Alice

9 years ago

Thanks hun, you are so good with words that mekes me feel bit not as crazy lol!!!
I think if i wouldnt had cp last cycle, i wouldnt be as worried now, maybe i could be bit excited, those lines must be something, but i cant get excited... There is another test but i cant get picture good, but the line is pink on that one aswell... its just seem v faint for 13dpo... i feel there is something wrong...

I keep looking at them lines, but just not believing...

Ahhh have to keep my self busy fora day to take my mind of it, lol dont think its possible lol

Lods baby dust!!!!

Nikolina

Hi Nikolina

I understand your concerns... Before the cp I would get very excited as well, over even the faintest line! But now I must confess it worries me too. However, it could also turn out in a strong BFP with a slow start! I really hope it will turn out okay!!!! Are you planning to see your dr if AF doesn't show? I asked my gyn if next time I'm testing positive, I'd better wait a bit longer to see if it lasts, or go to the dr straight away when AF doesn't show. She said the latter, and that I should also ask to check my progesteron with the blood test (here they only test HCG normally). That way, IF I suffer from low progesteron, they can still give me a shot 'in time', to see if that can prevent another loss. I'm just mentioning it, because I don't want to regret not mentioning it :-s I don't know if it relates to what you're going through now.
That aside, I'm super nervous for you!!! This is really a form of torture!! I'm crossing my fingers for a lovely happy ending, and soon!!!!!!

Best of luck and LOTS of baby dust!!!

Alice

9 years ago

Hi Alice,

I was just thinking the same think, when should i go to doctor? Should i wait untill next week, in case if af shows, or maybe this week? What would you do? Im working all week, but i have two days where i could go in in the morning. Ahhh... im just so confused. The difference between symptoms this cycle are that my bbs are painful by the armpits, last cycle i didnt had that, maybe v v mild, but its progressing in pain this time...Back still at me, but no cramps, nothing what i can feel anyway...Maybe i implanted leitter and thats y its so faint lines?? I wish i would have answers to all these questions...

Than you so much Alice for beeing here for me, and your words are so comforting... My hubby its great support but i think he dont fully gets it why im so worried... as he keeps sayin to wait another day and test again, and soon we will know if we are gona be a parents... But for me cos of chemical pregnancy last month, its gona ruin all the joy of beeing pregnant, cos i will be worrieng all the time...

Ah... if just man would know what we have to go true and how actualy strong we are lol :)

Nikolina

Hi Nikolina!!

I guess I would go to the doc rather sooner than later. If AF doesn't show up and your tests remain faint positive, a blood test might reveal what's going on. And then they could also check your progesteron level. But it's totally up to you, you should do whatever you feel comfortable about! If you prefer to wait a little longer and see what happens, that's totally fine too!
I was also thinking about the possibility of late implantation! That could explain the blurry tests! If that's the explanation, it should get darker in a couple of days. The waiting is really torture!!!

Oh, I'm very glad I can be here for you! Men try to understand, but I'm afraid it's simply impossible for them to grasp. They are unable to understand what it's like for us women to go through such things, they are not trapped in a body with constantly sends feelings and unclear signals... But they try and they care, that's important :-)

I wish you the BEST of luck and I really hope you get a clear positive answer SOON!!!!!!

Alice

9 years ago

Hi Alice!

I was thinking, if i get positive digital test, then i will straight away gona make dr appointment. Thank you for your lovely words. I was thinking am i really that unlucky to get 2 cp in a row...cos all different test showed lines, so they all could not be wrong wright? I feel that there is definetly something going on...just hoping for good news!

I remember how excited i was last cycle when i saw first super faint line. It didnt cross my mind that something could be wrong. Where this time around i clearly see the line, but somehow i cant get excited yet... Just have to wait and see. I started taking pregnancy vitamins for pregnant women, just in case :) By this calendar i would be due on 1th december...ahhh just praying that everything is ok, as it is only 13dpo, and 1 day to go until af...

Soon you will be entering second week of 2ww, i think that one is the hardest, as thats when symptoms starts pop in up :) I really hope you will get your BFP this cycle, you truly deserve it!!! And we both will have a healthy happy pregnancy :) I think we really deserve it after what we had to go true!!!

Lods lods baby dust and sticky wibes!!!!:)

Nikolina

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo