Community post

Discussion

ttc after cp

View Full Post

Hi ladies. I just had cp at 5 weeks... im sad...but bleeding is nearly finished so we gona try again. Is anyone in my shoes aswell? How soon did you ovulate after cp and got bfp again? Baby dust to us all :)

667 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

641 - 650 of 667 Replies | Last Page

Aww Alice bless little Anna!
When they start walking the real fun begins haha!

How do we do flickr? I think i have an account!

Oh yes Happy New Year!!! Hehe!
Yay to 2017!!!

xxx

<a href=

7 years ago

Hay Ladies!
How are yea all and lil bubs are doing? Time flies by fast, can not believe that my lil man is one already and yesterday he started taking his first steps! He is happy healthy lil boy, always smiling! He is little foodie, he loves food!!! He will eat anything and everything lol
I dont know if any of yea still come here, but we are gona try for baby #2! Im off my pill, but wont be trying yet, just gona c what happens, no ovulation tests or temp charts yet! But its exciting and would love to have a lil sibling for Mason! :)

Hope yea all doing well, and lil ones are growing big and happy!

Lods of love

Nikolina

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi Ladies! Not sure if yea still check in here, but wanted to share some news! I got pregnant first month off the pill, such a surprise, still shock and still worrying about lines lol but so so happy! We didnt expect it at all, just felt nauseous for week, tought its side effect from coming off the pill! But still early days, by my last period im only 4w1d, and dd is Christmas eve. So excited! Just praying all is good and next week going to doctors to comfirm! Hope yea all are doing well and lil ones are happy and healthy!

Lods of love

Nikolina

Awwwww hun what amazing news! & so happy for you that you caught so quickly wow!!!!! What a beautiful day to be due! My friend had a due date of boxing day in 2015 and had her little girl on christmas day!
What will the age gap be between them?
I so wish we had been lucky enough to have a small age gap!
Let us know how things go along the way. I do check in time to time! :) xxxxxx

<a href=

7 years ago

Aww and yay for little Mason!!! Taking his first steps!!! Such an amazing little milestone!!!
My eldest started school last sept & Matthew has just turned 7 months!!! Crazy how time really does just fly! Xxx

<a href=

7 years ago

Aww thanks Emmy, so glad you still check in here, I miss yea girls! Aww starting scool, she is a big girl now, such a proud moment! We are still in such a shock, and its still so eary, and anything can happen, so been testing like crazy, was slow start, but yesterday got darker line, that made me feel bit better. They will have less than 2 years gap, which is perfect. Mason born in 2016 and this lil bean 2017 :) Never felt so nauseous with Mason as I do now. But I know every pregnancy feel different. We are super super excited!
How you been doing? How is lil man? Has he been good? Does he sleep all night? And would yea love another baby or 2 is perfect number?
Aww so nice to talk to somebody about it. Cos we wont tell anyone for a while, just wana make sure all is good :) the worry is always there.

Lods of love xxx

Nikolina

Hi Ladies!
Just a lil update...looks like im having early miscarriage, been spotting dark brown for last two days, this morning horrible af cramps, and tests are getting lighter, digi never pasted 1-2 weeks, todays still showed 1-2. So I am papered for the worst, cos deep inside I know whats gona happen... its just wasnt ment to be. And now we know how much we really want another baby!

Hope yea all doing well and lil ones are keeping yea busy =)

Lods love

Nikolina

Hay ladies.

Lil update, so today 5w2d started bleeding heavy and hpt so so faint...lost this lil baby...im so upset, but felt for last week that something wasnt right, so I was right. Hope soon in future we will have our rainbow baby! Mason keeps me busy so I dont have that much time to worry about this, and we are so blessed we have him, and he is prove that someday we will have sticky bean as strong as him.

Lods of love

Nikolina

Aww hunny im so so sorry! Big big hugs to you! I totally understand you feeling upset! Ive had two chemicals and 1 miscarriage but i now have two beautiful children.
You have beautiful Mason and im sure you will have your rainbow baby really soon!
Sending lots of love xxxxxxx

<a href=

7 years ago

Thanks hun! Its just gets harder with each time... but realized how much I wanted that baby, we decided to start really trying, and hoping for our rainbow baby soon:) ordered opk and got my bbt thermometer out lol, forgot even how to use it lol but just want to c what is going on with my cycles. And we go from here =)

Lods of love

Nikolina

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo