Community post

Discussion

ttc after cp

View Full Post

Hi ladies. I just had cp at 5 weeks... im sad...but bleeding is nearly finished so we gona try again. Is anyone in my shoes aswell? How soon did you ovulate after cp and got bfp again? Baby dust to us all :)

667 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 667 Replies | Last Page

Hi Alice!!!

Im so happy you finaly joining me!!! I will try to hold on testing until friday morning, thats the longest i can do lol ;) Last time i got my v first faint positive on 10dpo, but it was so faint that i didnt show my hubby, cos i know he wouldnt had seen it lol man dont see what we do lol :) And then visible one on 11dpo, my hubby saw it, but he wasnt sure if thats it, he tought is have to be v dark lol, and then clearblue digi 13dpo :) Was the happiest day of our lifes!!!

Lods and lods baby dust hun!!! Hope this cycle its our lucky cycle!!! :)

Nikolina

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi Nikolina!!

Friday morning is close! :-) I'm hoping this will be your cycle!!! Haha, I understand about hubby not seeing what you see ;-) Mine too thought the line had to be dark! :-) In fact, he didn't even know how to interpret the test :-d I had to explain that the plus meant positive :-d

Btw, I'm having some cramps in my uterus, I can't remember having those right before O :-s Must be my body still being a bit upset from the cp, or being hypersensitive because of it or something.

Good luck and lots of baby dust to you!!!!!!!

Alice

9 years ago

Alice, that's wonderful news, have fun bd'g!

Nikolina, prayers lifted for a positive this Friday :)

Thanks ladies for the support!

Jada

9 years ago

Alice maybe your ovaries are pushing egg thru and thats the cramps :) have fun baby dancing hun :)
I keep getting af cramps on and off, just really hope af is not arriving early!!! Sorry tmi but checked my cervix today its high, kinda half soft anf feels long lol and feels all wet, hope thats a good sign :)
Jada hun thanks, and hope af finish soon and you can get all excited for next cycle :)

Lods lods baby dust to us all!!!

Nikolina

Hi sweat ladies!!

Jada, how our you feeling now?

Nikolina, don't worry about the tmi, that sounds good! I really hope AF never arrives for you!!!

The BD'ing is going well ;-)

All the baby dust in the world to you!!!!!

Alice

9 years ago

Hi ladies!

How are you doing?

I'm having some serious O pain here :-s It radiates to my back. It must be a huge egg :-p

Lots of baby dust!!!!!!

Alice

9 years ago

Hay Ladies!!!

Alice, i realy hope its the lucky egg :) Im having v v bad back pain today, hope its just from bed or the way i slept lol Still cramps on and off, and bbs started to be bit painfull today, so just like before af !!

I remember having bad pains 2 days around o day, eaven baby dancing was bit painfull, lol sorry tmi lol this 2ww is killing me!!! I wana test already, but know its waste, too early, last cycle v v v light positive at 11dpo, so tomorrows one prob will be negative anyway, but can not hold it anymore lol no control!!!:)

Gona take long relaxing bath,maybe that will ease the back pain!!

Lods lods baby dust tous all!!!!

Nikolina

Hi Nikolina!!

All those signals are so confusing!! I find it impossible to tell the difference between PMS symptoms or early pregnancy :-s Let's hope that yours (the back pain and cramps and bbs) are the latter!!! :-)

Did your bath ease the pain a bit?

Have you tested today? You are right though, it would be impressive to already test positive at 10dpo...

Best wishes and LOTS of baby dust!!!!!

Alice

9 years ago

Hey Alice... :)

Welcome in to a crazy 2ww lol :) Well... i done test, lol, looks BFN to me, but i think i can see shadow... but then again, im blessed with line aye lol :) Not givin up yet, still bit early, but would have been nice :)

Yea bath was sooo nice yesterday, i nearly fell asleep lol :) Still bit back pain, but not as bad as yesterday!!!

How are you? Ahhh this 2 ww killer....asmuch as i try not to think about it, thats all i can think about lol!!!!

Then more i looking at that test, i think i seein shadow...aaa going crazy!!! I probably see what i want to see lol!!! :)

Lods lods baby dust hun!!! I will try upode pic here, so can get opinion :)

Nikolina

Hi Nikolina!!

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the bath so much! :-) If you're having PMS, it sounds heavy :-s

Thanks for uploading your test! I saw it, it's very hard to tell. I would vote unsure, cause I might see something, but hard to tell if it's just imagination or not. But 10dpo is indeed very early to see something anyway. Omg, I can imagine how you must be getting crazy by now, feeling all kinds of stuff and not knowing what it means... I guess you'll have to wait another day :-s Stupid TWW :-s Is tomorrow your birthday?

I know, it's almost impossible not to think about it, right? :-)

AFM, I'm wondering whether my O has happened yet. I think so, although I still feel a dull pain in my right ovary. But not as present and clear as yesterday. Anyway, we've planned some more BD'ing to be safe ;-)

I wish you sooooooo much luck and all the baby dust in the world!!!!!!! Fingers crossed!!!!!!!

Alice

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo