Community post

Discussion

ttc after cp

View Full Post

Hi ladies. I just had cp at 5 weeks... im sad...but bleeding is nearly finished so we gona try again. Is anyone in my shoes aswell? How soon did you ovulate after cp and got bfp again? Baby dust to us all :)

667 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 667 Replies | Last Page

Hi Nikolina!

Yeah, I guess it's hard to accept that we are not pregnant anymore and that this baby will never arrive... But I guess it wasn't ment to be...

Let's hope so! If your cycles aren't very long, you might even get another chance for a 2015 baby! :-)

Funny, I heard that before, women just don't have symptoms when they get their bfp. I guess that's also a clear hint :-) But to be honest, for me, apart from the non-show-up spotting, this might have been a bfn cycles just as well. I find the whole symptom-thing very confusing.

Haha, I definitely never had that much EWCM as you are having now. I think I'll try the prime rose in the next round!

Thanks! Tomorrow the sample needs to be 'delivered' and we should have the results by Thursday... Nervous...

Hope your opk is positive, such that you can start counting down... :-)

Lots of babydust and good luck!!!!

Alice

9 years ago

Hi Alice!!!

Just done opk, and its nearly there!!! ;) The line is slightly lighter then control line, but its not positive yet. So i guess my cycle stayed the same and i will o the same as last cycle, on cd 15- tomorrow!!! Hope my opk arrive today, as i just used last one lol!!!!

Before i never noticed the ewcm as much, but since i started evening primrose i always have like 4-5 days prior o day :) its not lods but it is there ;)

When is your fertile week starting?? Relly hope you can join me soon :)

By this calendar if i get my bfp this cycle, it would be 2015 baby, so fx!!! I was looking at my calendar, and when i got my last cycles bfp, this month is my 30th birthday, my hubby is taking me somewhere nice for a wknd, and if i o tomorrow i will be able to test on my bday ;) I never can wait until my af is due to test, i have no control lol ;)

How you been feeling lately? Do you still miss being pregnant?

Talking to you it has made me feel bit better, and accept that it wasnt meant to be, and believe that it will happen for both of us v v soon!!!!

Lods of baby dust

Nikolina

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi Nikolina

Yeay, O-time has almost arrived for you! :-) Good news that you are on track, then your body must have recovered well! I hope your tests arrive on time! Nice timing with your birthday, that would be such an amazing gift!! I keep my fingers crossed for you!!!

Unfortunately, I am clueless about the start of my fertile week :-p Could be now, or next week, or the week after that :-s I'm getting unclear signals from my body, so I think I'll take an opk test this afternoon, to see if I'm getting close or not.

I'm feeling okay lately. I feel like I am able to move forward, but I'm struggling with the fact that the ttc phase isn't over after all, that I have to live in uncertainty again, not knowing when and if I'll ever be pregnant and actually have a baby. But I know that's just my fear talking; I do believe we will get there soon!!!

I admire and respect your spirit!

Good luck, Nikolina, I really wish this is your month!!!

Alice

9 years ago

HI Alice!!!

Hun im so sorry to hear that you cycles not regular, i can imagine how harder that makes ttc, but good news are that something did happen, and you are able to get pregnant. And that just show as-well that your hubbys tests are gona be fine and everything is gona be ok.

The internet opk are great, they not as expensive as others, and allways done the job for me!!!

On what cd you are now? But the think with them is that you have to test everyday, cos what happend to me last month is that day before i got my positive it was super blank, bearly nothing there, but next day i got super dark line. I put my todays picture in my galery, if you want to take look. its nearly dark, so i will take one laiter aswell (if i get them in post today), cos could be that it will be positive today, and tomorrow again blank.

Hope soon you get positive opk and can join me, and praying that at the end of this cycle there is bfp awaiting for us ;) Just have to stay positive!

I had read all about chemical pregnancys, since that happend to me, and it is v common that the first pregnancy is chemical, and after that v soon healthy one!!!

Sending you all the baby dust on d world!!! We will have our 2015 babies, just we have to believe that!!! :)

Nikolina

Hi Nikolina!

That's sweat of you :-) I can live with the irregular cycles; as long as my O occurs, it's fine. Although I do think my husband would be more at ease with some regularity :-p But that's life ;-)

I checked out your opk image, you're definitely close! :-)

Really, that can happen?? I figured, if I do a test today (CD16) and it's as white as can be, then it's not risky to skip a day and test again at CD18. But from what you're saying I might be wrong? Now I'm even more confused :-p

We're staying positive, for sure :-) It will happen :-) It's reassuring you've read that about cps! I hope it will be the same for us!!

Lots and lots of baby dust to you!!!!

Alice

9 years ago

Hi Nikolina!

My opk was as white as most of the HPTs I took in the past :-p Knowing that I have never ovulated before CD19, I'm sure it's save for me to skip today. I won't be at home to test anyway :-p Moreover, I don't feel like O is waiting around the corner. I think I won't O before the weekend.

I just brought my husband's sample to the hospital. I'm proud to say I made it in 20 minutes :-p And I've only hit one bush on the way there.

Did your opk turn out positive as you thought? So excited for you!! :-)

Good luck to you!!!!!

Alice

9 years ago

Hi Alice!!!

So...i got my opk in post just in time yesterday :) Done one yesterday evening, and it looked positive to me, and ladies here voted positive as well, but just in case (cos i cant control myself lol) i done one this morning, and is even darker, so i think the o is today :) last night after bd i had strong pains on my left and right side, loke o pains, so fx :)

I think im wearing off my poor hubby lol :)

Did you used any opks yet? the way i do is once a day, and then once is kind off gets darker, twice a day ;) Hope you soon get your dark line and join me in 2ww!!! :)

All the best look for your hubbys test today, hope there is army of swimmers ;)

All the baby dust on world!!! I have a good feeling about this month, eather is bfp or something else, just have that good feeling ;)

Nikolina

Ladies!!

I pray that you both the best of luck and this CYCLE!!! I think it's impossible to not symptom spot especially after having been pregnant :/ I keep looking at my veins but I'm sure that's in my mind, lol. My lower back is hurting something bad, my fertile period was last week and we got it in quite a bit so praying it's our turn, just like yall!!!

Jada

9 years ago

Hi ladies!

The test results exist, but I don't have them yet. I called last night to get them, but the gyn was in a meeting and she doesn't work today, so I'll have to wait till tomorrow. I can tell my husband is nervous, he fears it will be bad news. I think he's preparing himself mentally in case it's bad news. I'm staying positive, there's no need for the results to be bad. We'll just have to wait and see.

Yay for your positive opk, Nikolina!! :-) Pains on both sides, maybe they'll both release an egg, that would double your odds! Yeah, your husband is definitely in shape :-)
I will officially start the opks today. Hopefully, I'll see some fade-in soon!

Jada, you're right, it's impossible to ignore your own body :-) Great, you're already counting down your tww, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!

Baby dust to both of you, lots and lots!!!!

Alice

9 years ago

Hi!!

Praying the test results are more than fine Alice. Hard not to worry, but staying positive is best of possible?!

Nikolina, yeah for the big O!!! Hopefully yall continued the fun last night;) FX'd we all caught/catch that egg!!!

I'm feeling ok but definitely feeling symptoms of something...praying not AF but we shall see...

Jada

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo