Community post

Discussion

ttc after cp

View Full Post

Hi ladies. I just had cp at 5 weeks... im sad...but bleeding is nearly finished so we gona try again. Is anyone in my shoes aswell? How soon did you ovulate after cp and got bfp again? Baby dust to us all :)

667 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

631 - 640 of 667 Replies | Last Page

Jada, nice to hear you like the idea! :-) 2 weeks, that's super-close!!! :-) Lol, don't worry about still nesting, as long as the important stuff are there, it's fine :-) I don't think I ever finished nesting :-p But I get what you mean, men don't feel a lot of time pressure when it comes to getting things ready for the baby, do they? :-p Good luck!!!!

7 years ago

Alice, hey there!! You are right and I am feeling better as I at least have the clothes off the floor and into the dressers, lol! I am actually starting to get a little more excited now :)

7 years ago

Jada I was thinking of you yesterday! I hope all went well and you have your precious little girl wrapped in your arms. Sending lots of love xxxxxxx

<a href=

7 years ago

Jada, hope you and your baby girl are safe and sound!!!! :-) Can't wait to hear your story!!! :-) But no need to rush, I'm sure you're very busy right now! :-)

7 years ago

Hey ladies!! I hope all is well with you all :) Olivia Linn made it here on 4 Oct 16 at 7:51am, weighing 6.6lbs and was 19" long. We had that date scheduled as it was my grandfather's bday, he would have been 95. We stayed in the hospital from Tuesday - Friday so we've been home two weeks this Friday. She's a good baby, seems too advanced for her age though, lol, but she's good!! I will try to get a pic or two up on countdowntomypregnancy.

How are y'all??!!

7 years ago

Jada hun, congratulations on beautiful baby girl!! Can not wait to c pic of her!! And im so glad that she is good to yea!! How are you feeling? And how you feel about beeing mum? Awww that lil person gona bring sooo much happiness in to your life!! Its crazy how much we love them!! :)

Hay ladies, sorry havent been in touch for ages, but so busy with lil one and work!! But enjoying every min of it!! :) Mason got his first tooth lol we even didnt know he was teething cos he is so happy ans smiley, was waiting for cranky times when teeth comes, but he is sooo good :) he is nearly crawling and said his first word - ma ma :) sooo cutte!! He loves standing up, so we got him a walker, but he only goes backwords ha haa he got his first cold week ago, even i knew he felt horrible, he never showed that, happy as always!! Im so looking forward his first Christmas :) can not wait to decorate the house amd see if he notice difference lol

I hope yea all and lil bubs are doing well!! Loda lods love!

7 years ago • Post starter

Just want to wish yea all a Fabulous Christmas, filled with Love and laughter and happy moments!! Hope yea all doing well and lil babies are getting big and are happy amd healthy!! Lods of love to all your ladies!! Its been such a long journey for us, but this Christmas we all are blessed and celebrating with our long wanted bundles of joy!!

Lods of love

Nikolina

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi sweet ladies!!!

Nikolina, that's so sweet, thank you!!! I wish you all very pleasant and cheerful holidays!!! I'm so grateful that our rainbow babies are here and that we can get to enjoy them and celebrate Christmas and the new year with them!!!!

Are any of you guys --- ladies actually --- interested in my closed-group-on-Flickr-idea, where we can post a picture of our little ones every once in a while? Or just look at the pictures the others have posted? :-p If you are, maybe you can send me a private message with your emailaddress, such that I can invite you in the group (which is only me for now, lol)? If you're not, you can tell too, I won't feel insulted :-) But then I'll stop asking :-p

Lots of love!!!!

Alice

7 years ago

Merry Christmas beautiful ladies!!!

Not sure on time zones with you all but we are 11pm here on christmas eve!!!

My little girl who is 4 is so so so so excited bless her! Its all so magical for them!
Matthew is nearly 4 months old it is crazy how that time has flown!!!

Alice hun how is Anna??? Cannot believe she is 1!!!!

Our beautiful rainbow babies all celebrating christmas! So magical!!!

Im happy to do instagram. Will have to work out how to do it in the new year! Then will post back on here :)

Hope you all get everything you wish for! My little boy being well is all i wished for and yesterday he finally got the all clear for his heart problems! So im over the moon :)

Sending lots of love to you ladies xxxxxxx

<a href=

7 years ago

Hi sweet ladies!!

Emmy, so glad to hear everything is going so well with Charlotte and Matthew!!! :-) You sound happy :-) Which makes me happy! :-)

Anna is very good, she's almost 13 months old and loves walking around holding my hands :-) In fact, she constantly reaches for my hands to start walking around :-p My poor back ;-)

Btw, I was wrong in my earlier post (I edited it), it's actually on Flickr that I managed to create a group :-p Me and social media :-s

Best wishes and lots of love to all of you!!!!

Alice

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo