Community post

Discussion

ttc after cp

View Full Post

Hi ladies. I just had cp at 5 weeks... im sad...but bleeding is nearly finished so we gona try again. Is anyone in my shoes aswell? How soon did you ovulate after cp and got bfp again? Baby dust to us all :)

667 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

621 - 630 of 667 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies!

31 weeks here! Where that time has gone into don't know!!!
Had my daughter at 37 weeks so could only have 6 weeks eeekkkk! Hoping he will be a little longer as trying to buy a house at the moment and would want to be all moved in. Please pray for us ladies as this house would be everything to us as been living with the inlaws for months in order to buy.

Feeling big ish now. Although people comment how I'm skinny with just a bump. That's all the sickness at the start!
Have put on 5lbs in total so far!
Feeling lots of Brixton hicks and huge movements in my ribs from little man. Lots of pressure to but cannot remember whether it's normal or not.

On 31st July (a week away) is my husband and I's 6 year wedding anniversary. I will be 32 weeks then. Not sure if we are going out for a meal or not. Baby is so far up I cannot eat as much or take double the amount of time as everyone else haha.

No stretch marks as of yet. Had none with my daughter but may not be so lucky this time.

Hope all you ladies and babies are well. Jada lovely how are you doing?
It's nice to know when you will have your little girl!!! 37 weeks is great. You can be super organised :)
Hope you are coping with symptoms etc ok?

Love to you all xxxxxxx

<a href=

7 years ago

Hi ladies! It's been forever and I am kinda wondering if anyone is still checking in?

Emmy, how are things going?? Are you ready? How's the house front?

I am doing well, baby girl is doing great just growing and kicking hard now :) We are at the end of 30 weeks now and have our next appointment on the 32nd week. Hoping to get our 4D pics done!!

I will write more later if you all are here...

Miss you ladies!

Jada

7 years ago

Hey Jada!

So lovely to see your message! So glad you are all well!
Wow 4d pics will be amazing. We have never done those but would have liked to.

35+3 tomorrow which I cannot believe. Just wrote my birth plan at the weekend. Not sure if you do that in the US?
Basically it's something that's followed when you are in labour so do I want pain relief? A water birth? Etc etc.
I said I'd love a water birth but really will just see how things go.
Feeling a lot of pressure and super super tired.
I think my friends are throwing me a baby shower on Thurs so quite excited about that!

Eeekkkk cannot believe I'm classed as term at 37 weeks! Only a week and half!

Have you decided on a name? I couldn't remember if you had said?
We have a name but it's top secret for now hehe.

Love to all you ladies xxxxxxx

<a href=

7 years ago

Emmy, Hi!! woooow a week and a half til 37 weeks sounds soooooooooo close; especially since we are having her once we hit 37 weeks :) I have my next appointment on Monday and hopefully we lock the date in. I am aiming for 4 Oct 16 as that would have been my maternal grandfather's bday! We do have birth plan here as well, although I don't have much of a choice. I had two previous myomectomies where they cut into my uterus to remove a dozen fibroids each time (2009 and 2015). So we have a scheduled C-section so that I will hopefully not go into labor. Her name will be Olivia Linn...what do you think? Are you working? Have fun at the shower :))

Hope the rest of you are doing well!!

AFM, I am ok, just about 5.5 weeks to go...which I can't believe! Part of me wants her to stay put but the other part can't wait to have her here...lol.

Jada

7 years ago

Hey ladies!

Not sure if anyone still comes on here.
Just a quick announcement!!! Little Matthew George James joined us on Sunday 4th September at 9.59am.
At exactly 37 weeks!!! My daughter was also born at 37 weeks so guess my babies don't like to hang around.
We are still in hospital as he has an infection and needs his heart monitored but fingers crossed all is ok.
2.840kgs so 6lb 4ozs I think they said.
Have popped a photo on countdown my pregnancy.
Hope all you mummies are doing well with your bundles. Can't wait to hear your Birth Announcement Jada!!!
Then a complete circle of our beautiful rainbow babies!!!

Xxxxxxx

<a href=

7 years ago

Emmy hun, Congratulations on your beautiful baby boy!! Can not believe he is here already! Sending you and your family lods of love and happiness, and enjoy every minute with your lil bondle of joy :-) hope you are doing well hun!! I saw a pic, he is gorgeous :-)

Jada, nearly there, can not wait to hear your announcement :-) hope you are doing well, amd getting lods of rest!! Xx

Missy anf Alice hope yea are doing well and lil ones are keeping you busy :-)

Nikolina

7 years ago • Post starter

So happy I thought to check this board today!! CONGRATS on the little one, I too saw the pic and he is soooo cute :)

We will be exactly a month behind, the C-section has been scheduled for 4 Oct, which is my late grandfather's bday!

Nikolina, I am trying to rest as much as I can...can't believe how time is FLYING now. How are you and your LO??

Jada

7 years ago

Hi my sweet sweet ladies!!!

First of all: congrats to Emmy with little, adorable Matthew!!!!!!!! :-) I hope you are both feeling well!!!! :-) How's Charlotte responding to her baby brother? :-)

Second of all: I'm sooooo sorry it took me such a long time to reply here. I've been working my ass off to finish my PhD thesis (not finished yet :-s) :-p And spare time went to Anna and hubby :-p

It's nice to see that you are doing well!!! :-)

Nikolina, how is little Mason? :-) He's a happy little guy, I hear? :-)

Jada, has the date been set already for your C-section in the beginning of Octobre? How are you experiencing these final weeks? You're getting so close to meet your little girl, so exciting!!!!! :-) Not that my opinion matters at all, but Olivia Linn is truly a lovely name :-) Very elegant and feminine.

Missy, how are you doing? And your 3 little girls? :-) I'm still curious to see those pictures you mentioned! :-p

Which reminds me: do you ladies know any site or whatever where we can share pictures privately (Instagram er Flickr maybe)? Is anyone familiar with that? I'd love to share some pictures of our babies, but feel less comfortable throwing them online for everyone to see. Just a question, don't feel obliged off course :-)

AFM, Anna is now 9,5 months old. She doesn't crawl (?) yet but she loves standing on her feet (if you help her). She is a very curious girl, she wants to see everything around her. She loves going to daycare, to observe and imitate the other children :-p And she's very sweet :-) She likes the color blue :-p She can say 'Anna', and 'mama' and 'papa' and 'nana' (which clearly means no in her own baby language :-p). As Nikolina said earlier, it's hard to imagine my life before she was born, it feels so natural that she's here :-) As for us, I don't think we'll have another baby. At the moment, I don't feel like I have any spare attention that I want to spend on a sibling :-p If that ever changes, then maybe we'll change our mind as well :-p Lol :-p

Lots of love!!!!

Alice

7 years ago

As a meta-thought: I can't believe how much all of our lifes have changed in the past 1,5 year (which is how long this topic exists)!!!!!! It's so nice to see how our grieve has brought us together and I'm so grateful that it turned into so much happiness for all of us... :-) Thank you, sweet ladies, for your warmth and support... :-)

7 years ago

Hi ladies, I pray you all are doing well!! Alice it sounds like you are very busy indeed! I am with you I would love to hear how you other ladies are doing! I can't believe Olivia will be here in two weeks and a day :) I am ok, just still nesting and organizing since it took my husband FOREVER to set up the furniture...men...I am not sure about a site but I love the idea!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo