Community post

Discussion

ttc after cp

View Full Post

Hi ladies. I just had cp at 5 weeks... im sad...but bleeding is nearly finished so we gona try again. Is anyone in my shoes aswell? How soon did you ovulate after cp and got bfp again? Baby dust to us all :)

667 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 667 Replies | Last Page

Hi Nikolina

Okay, that seems like a good plan!

There is definitely something going on! But it would be too cruel to have 2 cps in a row!!!! I really hope it will turn out to be a healthy BFP!!!!!!!!! You really really deserve it very badly!!!!!! Good idea to start taking the vitamins! :-)

Haha, yes, I'm still rather sane, but I expect to get crazy soon :-)

I'm crossing my fingers as hard as I can, I wish you sooo much luck and all the baby dust in the world!!!!!!

Alice

9 years ago

Hi Ladies!!

I took another test this morning, one digi one clearblue plus... Digi _ Not pregnant, and clearblue plus soo so so super faint, much fainter than yesterdays one... so im having another chemical pregnancy....
I guess wasnt ment to be...

Im sad, but gona stay positive, and hope that really soon i will get my sticky baby!!! I wont be ever testing early again, its just heartbreaking...

Just hoping my af gets here soon so i can get over with and start new cycle!!!!

Lods and lods baby dust and sticky vibes to us all!!!!

Nikolina

9 years ago • Post starter

Ahh, Nikolina, that is soo sad :-( And how cruel!!!! :-( I guess it's a positive sign that the egg was fertilized again, seems like your fertility is boosting! And your BD-planning method is clearly effective! But how cruel for it to end like this!!! :-( You deserve your sticky baby so much!!!!! I have so much respect for your courage and persuasion!!! I really feel like you will get there soon now... I just had hoped that it would have been this cycle...

I wish I could hug you, but a digital hug will have to do :-s You will make a wonderful mom, and I have no doubt whatsoever that that will happen!!!! It just sucks that you have to wait for it that long and go through all this crap :-( It's so unfair :-(

LOTS of baby dust and sticky vibes!!!!!

Alice

9 years ago

Hi There!

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I'm glad I found this post. I had a MC December 30th, 2014 at 8 weeks. Had a D&C. Had a normal cycle again in Feb. Got a BFP before AF was due on the 15th of March. Which has ended in a CP. My first that I am aware of. I had to go to the Dr today to have my HCG levels checked. He was pretty certain that my progesterone levels were low due to the MC in December. So now finishing up the bleeding from the CP. I have been taking prenatal with DHA in them all along, but was doing my own research to figure out how to increase my progesterone levels on my own. Found out taking Vitamin B6 and C. Helps the body along with reading about taking natural progesterone. In a lotion form. So I'm going to try it this time around and see if we can't get a sticky baby. Having 2 losses back to back is so heartbreaking. :( I'm so glad to see I'm not alone.

9 years ago

Nikolina, hun I'm SOOOO sorry you're going through this and so soon, prayers lifted! That's so great you are staying positive through it and I agree with Aloce, it will happen for you!

Alice, hey lady how are you feeling?

Emmy and TXmomma, welcome and glad yall are here!

AFM, I'm ok just a bit tired :/ Trying to remain positive and find out how to move forward. My DH and I are going to a new fertility center the end of April so praying for answers and a way ahead.

Jada

9 years ago

Morning Ladies!!!

Thank you all for lovely words, im so glad that i have yea all beautiful ladies here who knows exactly what im going true. Its hard this time around, but some how i dont feel as down as last time, cos it happend to me before, so i was ready and prepared for the worst!!

Alice hun, thank you so much for your digital hug, you are so sweet!!! I have fx that this is your month, and one of us definetly gona get 2015 baby!!! But 2016 dont sounds bad eather!!! :) How are you feeling? v v soon you entering second week, all the crazyness gona start from there:) Sending you lods lods baby dust and lods lods sticky vibes!!!

Jada hun, im glad to hear that you are doing well. Is your af gone? Fx that next cycle will bring you a great news:)

Hi TXmomma, so sorry for your lost, you not alone, we are here foe each other to keep us stronger and positive! Im soo sorry for your loses, its hard to go true something like that, especialy when you want a baby so much!! Ar yea ttc baby #1?

As for me, still no af, but i know it will take few days to arrive. Took a test this morning, blank as paper, not even a shadow, i did expect that, just wanted double check! :(
We decided that we will give a break next cycle, we wont be trying but wont be preventing :) I wont use opk this cycle. Just gona leave nature take place. And then back to realy ttc next cycle :) But i gona be here with all of you untill we all get our miricles!!! It will happen v v soon!!!

Nikolina

To a wonderful group of strong ladies!

Just wanted to say, that from all the bad experiences we can learn something good. The chemical pregnancy's shows us that we can get pregnant naturally, and it dont mean that there is a problem. It was just not ment to be at the time. And by the time we will hold our little baby in our arms, we will know that that was the right time!!! And all our worries and hard journey will disappear!!!

Sending you all a lods sparkling baby dust your way and super sticky wibes!!! Soon in this forum we will see a all of our BFP :)

Nikolina

Hello lovely ladies!!

Nikolina, thank you for your optimistic message!! It makes me feel happy! I was secretly hoping though that today's test would be darker instead of lighter :-( I keep finding it soo unfair that faith has played this mean trick on you twice!! I hope that not trying not preventing will bring some relieve! I truly believe that your time will come soon!!

Jada, I hope that the new clinic will change your fortune for the better!! In the meantime, something just might happen before you get there ;-)

Txmomma1234, I'm very sorry to hear about your losses... You are definitely not alone, so feel free to say whatever you feel you need to get of your chest. We are here for you! Thanks for the tips btw!!!

Emmyflower, how are you doing?

AFM, I'm now 6dpo. Nothing abnormal, although very moody and cranky. But I think I'm just being a bitch lately :-(

Good luck to all of you and baby dust!!!!

Alice

9 years ago

Lol Alice, me too, i was hoping maybe the line will be there this morning, maybe my body just wierd lol... But i gona be fine, i went true once, i am stronger this time around! Just have to stay positive, and try not to think about it as much, and take one day at the time :)

You are nearly there hun, soon all the excitement and crazy symptoms gona start :) My main symptom this month was that i was super thirsty, could not had enought drink, on my bday i drank 4 glasses of water before even starter arrived lol and vivid dreams starting early as 7-8 dpo :)

Im just now waiting for my af, im 2 days late, no sig of it, no cramps yet, so probably it will show unexpected lol :) Just hope it wont mess my cycles, as with cp's its getting longer and longer :(

All the baby dust on the world!!! So glad i have you here and we can go true this journey together, all of us!!!! :)

Nikolina

Nikolina, I understand. Respect for staying so strong!! "Hopefully" AF will arrive soon, so you can at least have some (awful) form of closure if it's not meant to be... I'll cross my fingers that your cycle won't be too much effected...

Haha, your story about the thirst made me smile :-) Vivid dreams is a tricky one, I never know if it's "more vivid" than usual :-)

I couldn't agree more, I'm very glad to have found all of you and share our stories and support each other!!! Thank you!!!

The best of luck to all of you!!!

Alice

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo