Community post

Discussion

ttc after cp

View Full Post

Hi ladies. I just had cp at 5 weeks... im sad...but bleeding is nearly finished so we gona try again. Is anyone in my shoes aswell? How soon did you ovulate after cp and got bfp again? Baby dust to us all :)

667 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 667 Replies | Last Page

Hi lovely ladies!!

Missytwoshoes, I get what you mean! Going to the hairdresser always gives a nice feeling :-) Go ahead and spoil yourself as much as you want!!! The shark week (never heard that but well put :-p) is terrible, and anything that helps you get through is more than welcome! :-) Hope it will be over soon!!

Emmy, you're right! I think it might count for many of us; the cycle we conceived we also BD a couple of days in a row! Maybe we are the kind of women for whom that works better than skipping days!
Haha, Belgium has a few nice towns :-) It also has nice nature, but unfortunately you have to look REALLY hard to find it :-( I love traveling too! In the future, I also want to see more of the UK :-) I've only drove through it once, when going to Ireland :-$ But it's definitely on my list! :-) As indeed many other destinations :-p

AFM, still waiting for AF to arrive. Unfortunately my LP is not fixed (it has been 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 days :-$) I took the average: 12. I'm now 13dpo, so AF should arrive shortly.(?) My temps are still okay, but that doesn't rule out AF's arrival. I'm holding my pee so I can test later on. But I must say I really don't feel pregnant :-s

LOTS of baby dust to all of you!!!!!

Alice

9 years ago

Emmy, it just hit me that I forgot to answer your other question: yes, I'm TTC #1 :-)

9 years ago

Hi ladies

I have some mixed feelings about bringing this news, but I just got a BFP (stronger than last month)...
My husband is 'cautiously happy' :-) I made a Dr's appointment to draw some blood. I hope this will not turn into an April fool's joke :-s

I really hope that we ALL get our BFPs in April!!!!!!!!!!!! That would be SOOOO awesome!!!!!!!!

LOTS and LOTS of baby dust to all of you, you are all soo sweet and you deserve this sooooo much!!!!!

Alice

PS: I just realized I typed you are 'sweat' quite often in my previous posts :-p Sorry for that :-)

9 years ago

Awwww big big congratulations Hun!!!!! I'm so happy for you :)
That's great news! xxxxxxx

<a href=

9 years ago

Thank you, Emmy!!! I really really wish you will get your BFP soon!!!! You ladies are so nice and it would be so great if we could walk this lane together....!!!

9 years ago

missy - yeh you eat them plain. I had never eaten them before now... Well only in chocolate lol! Yeh health food store would definitely have them! Worth a try!
I love the fact you went to the hairdressers! I am also doing this! Mostly because I feel a little lost about what suits me anymore. So I'm going to go honey blonde (I'm a dark brunette) lol. So big step but need a nice change.
Definitely gives you a great feeling to be pampered. Hubby is also taking me away for a night at a spa next weekend around ovulation so I can feel really relaxed. Will be nice to have some alone time :)
Cycle day 3 for me today and AF is a lot better so focused on enjoying the easter break and getting my ovulation tests through the mail :)

<a href=

9 years ago

Alice - Thank you Hun! I have a good feeling about this month!
I know my due date would be beginning of January if I was lucky to conceive and it would be lovely. New year new little life :)

Have you worked out your due date? Would it be December? Xxxx

<a href=

9 years ago

Alice Hun!!!!!

YAAYYYYY!!!!! Hun them lines looks so dark for 13dpo hun!!!! Mines were bearly there, but yours seems to have a sticky baby in it!!! :) Im so so happy hun, i had feeling i will see bfp here today, and you know what? Women are always right!!!!! How are you feeling???
When are you going to doctors? Hun, im so so so so happy for your bfp!!!! This just makes me more wanting to tryin this cycle lol!!! Hope hubby is up to lol :)

I think this could be 2015 Christmas baby :)

Nikolina

9 years ago • Post starter

Hay ladies!!!

Missytwoshoes, after my first cp, i went to hairdresser aswell, i just needed change, and it did make me feel much better about myself :) I used to have long dark hair, but now they way shorter and lods blonde highlights in it! After something like this i think we all need a good pampering :) After second cp i havent pampered myself, but thinking maybe ayelashes :)

Well my bleeding is officially stopped yeey!!! My feritile week starts on friday, can not wait!! We decided that after o day i will try baby aspirin, hope it will help :) But my hubby still wants to do naturaly without counting days etc...so will have to trick him lol lol

We are ttc our baby #1 aswell, so its all new to us. But im sooo ready to be a mother :)

Lods lods baby dust to us all beautiful ladies!!!!

And Alice hun, Congratulations!!! Yeey!!!! Everything is gona be ok hun, just dont worry :)

Nikolina

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi sweet ladies!

Emmy, that sounds super relaxing: being at the spa, alone with your hubby :-) I hope your ovulation tests will arrive on time! :-) I really wish you will get your New Year baby!!!!!!! And Missytwoshoes as well, since she is on an almost identical cycle!!!!

Nikolina, glad to hear the bleeding stopped!! I'm sure you'll be able to seduce your husband in BD'ing around O-time ;-) I hope the baby aspirin will help and I'm crossing my for a BFP in April!!!!!!!!

Emmy, my due date would be 10 December. Fingers crossed that I get there!
Nikolina, I saw my Dr this morning. I should have my blood results tomorrow and then I have to call the gyn to see whether we should do something about my progesteron. I'm feeling okay, but every time I go to the bathroom it's a bit scary to look down. I'll try to relax about it, as there isn't much I can do otherwise.

I'm really wishing for BFPs for all of you, and soon!!!!!!!!

Alice

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo