Community post

Discussion

5dpo - who wants to compare symptoms during the TWW?!

View Full Post

I am 5dpo today and wanted to share my symptoms so far!

1dpo - nothing
2dpo - mild cramping, bloating
3dpo - intense cramping, gurgling,
4dpo - burning sensation in uterus, gurgling, bloating
5dpo - bloating, gurgling, gas, twinging/tingling early in the morning on right side

I am trying not to get my hopes up, but I just feel pregnant!

Is anyone having these same symptoms so far?! I would love to share my journey of the TWW with someone!

Katie

111 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 111 Replies | Last Page

Hey Victoryfire,
I am just waiting to ovulate, I told hubby we would do it his way this time. Which is just let it happen and not overthink things and we shall see. I told him next month was my way with OPK's if necessary. I am just going to wait and see what happens not getting hopes up anymore. This is our 4th month trying so hopefully we will get it.

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

all right i am in for the ride on this one as well ... 5dpo right now TTC for 5 months

sorry to show up late and congrats to the ones with
sorry to hear about the Phantom i had one as well

1dpo- leg cramps, fatigue, nausea, heat flashes
2dpo- major sever cramping, nausea and food aversion, heat flashes
3dpo- cramping lightened, nausea, food aversion, pressure below, heat flashes,
4dpo- extremely tired, nausea, bbs sore, underarm area sore, mild cramps, light pressure. cant quench thirst, restlessness, leg cramps
5dpo- extreme exhaustion, nausea, back pain, less sex drive, cant quench thirst, metallic taste

* note *
my hubs cat hates people.... and will attack any one who touches her... she recently started comming to me when i call her and is now more lovey then usual.... -_-;

to all and wishing a to all who want it

11 years ago

Hey girls, sorry I haven't been updating much... Today I am 12 do and no sign of o yet... Been doing opk's but not at the same time each day but haven't seen them positive yet.... No where near it.. But I'm not stressing. Ut about those... Been great about doing my temps lately but l didn't take it at the right time today and then dh work me up to bd so didn't get a good temp... But Im ok with that!! Hehe. It temps all before that have been in the very high 96's hopefully I o this weekend!

11 years ago

So i just wanted to say that I LOVE how into TTC DH is this month! After our cp last month, he has actually asked me when my fertile time is this month and now that we are in that time after we BD he actually told me to keep my legs closed and put a pillow under me to raise my hips! Hehehe I don't know if it helps any but I think he is just too freaking adorable! Last month he just didn't want to year about it and this month its like he is actually trying with me instead of just bding and huffing and puffing whenever I talk about ways to get preggo etc.

11 years ago

Hi I'm really excited I found this thread. I'm currently 5 dpo and I've been experiencing some symptoms myself.

1dpo- mild cramping on right side
2dpo- dull cramping on right side and some lower belly pains
3dpo- still some cramping, moody, and bloating
4dpo- increased cm, moody cramping on right side and lower back, headaches, nausea and gas
5dpo- extremely tired, bloated, gas, moody, headaches, nausea, increased urination, increased appetite but nothing tastes normal, and more cm

Don't wanna get my hopes up but 2ww sucks and I'm hoping this is it!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Hi,

This is my first post on this site, i have been ttc for 3 months.

I am currently 6dpo (i think) i have got multiple sclerosis which is playing up at the moment.

I have been having some symptoms backache, cramps, hot flushes and a bit of nausea ... but here comes the dilemma, i don't know if these symptoms are what i'm waiting for or if they are all dowm to my MS playing up.

I hate the tww, when can i start testing

Lisa XX

11 years ago

Littleun,
Welcome to the group :) You can start testing around 9 dpo, but I recommend waiting until at least 12 dpo. It just lets you down when you get the BFN on the hpt that early, because you might just be gettting a false negative. Hope it all works out and you get your BFP :)

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

Hi AMarinesGirl - I hope you get a !! I know that the TWW can be super annoying, so hang in there!

Welcome Lisa! - Glad you are joining us! It's a great way to compare symptoms and receive support. Keep us posted and try to hold off on POS as long as possible. I think everyone gets a little POS happy when we aer first trying. I am only on month #2 of TTC, so I am right there with ya!

I should be ovulating today. I haven't been using and tests but use the MyDays app and feel it's pretty accurate. Unfortunately, I was not able to get the DH to BD this morning. So I am hoping that I actually ovulate tomorrow to give it a last go around tonight. It's frustrating to know that my body is so regular that I will most likely ovulate mid-day today, so I hope we were able to conceive yesterday.

to everyone!!

Katie

11 years ago • Post starter

Update for me

i am @ 9 dpo right now and my symptoms are only getting worse, i now have:

* dry mouth
* back aches
* fatigue
* Sleeplessness
* Cramping ( back, legs, arms, shoulders)
* Metallic taste
* frequent urination ( i wake up early in the morning at least 3 x before 8 am to go when i never had to before)
* dry CVM
* decreased Sex Drive
* mood swings
* sore breasts ( under arm, nipples are tender, stabbing pains)
* lots of pressure in the abdomen area ( cant lay on my tummy at all or DH to be laying on me)
* Sensitive Smell ( ground beef made me sick yesterday, just the raw smell which never bothered me before)
* Vivid Dreams ( i never remember any of my dreams)
* Sore Throat

im sure there are more but atm i cant think of them, i hope this works for you this month ^^ for all of us and lets all hope for the best for one another and no AF this month for any of us

to all and wishing a to all who want it

11 years ago

About testing early, I would caution those who try to test before their missed period.

This is my first month trying to conceive, I'm on day 41(or 22 dpo) and still no AF. My last cycle was 36 days so I waited out before testing to make sure I didn't miscalculate.

Have only been getting BFN's for the 3 times that I tested.

Got blood work done today to make sure if POAS actually works or not. Waiting for the results...

Update: Day 42 - AF showed her ugly face. I guess testing early wasn't the problem in my case.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo