Community post

Discussion

5dpo - who wants to compare symptoms during the TWW?!

View Full Post

I am 5dpo today and wanted to share my symptoms so far!

1dpo - nothing
2dpo - mild cramping, bloating
3dpo - intense cramping, gurgling,
4dpo - burning sensation in uterus, gurgling, bloating
5dpo - bloating, gurgling, gas, twinging/tingling early in the morning on right side

I am trying not to get my hopes up, but I just feel pregnant!

Is anyone having these same symptoms so far?! I would love to share my journey of the TWW with someone!

Katie

111 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 111 Replies | Last Page

I got the blood test back yesterday evening... HCG was at 4 and progesterone was at .8... No baby... They said it was a chemical pregnancy but I'm still having a hard time accepting I'm not pregnant...

11 years ago

Jdawnmoore - I am so very sorry! I can't even imagine what that would feel like. Stay strong!

Me - CD 4 ... why does this have to be such a process?!!

Katie

11 years ago • Post starter

so sorry to hear that jdawn, hopefully next month will be it!
Is anyone else going crazy??? I feel like I am going insane, looking up different things online pertaining to pregnancy. It definately becomes an obessesion, hoping tomorrow I get a bfp and the rest of you ladies do as well!

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

I agree - such an obsession! However since AF is in town I have not been obsessing. Just during the TWW ...

Hope everyone is doing well!

Katie

1-5 dpo no syptoms other than some vivid dreams.

6-8 dpo vivid dreams and cramps

User Image

11 years ago

Posted a pic of my test from this morning. Go take a look. I can zoom in on it on my computer and I can see the line. Not going to get to excited though and just wait the days out and see if it gets darker.

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

Well ladies looks like im out 13dpo today took a digital frer and it was a no-. Af should be here tomorrow. Good luck to the rest of y'all and hoping for next month to be mine. There ia not a very good chance it was a false neg being this close to af i do not think.

11 years ago

Count me in for going crazy...Today is 16dpo..Took a test on 14dpo but turned out negative. I think I might have miscalculated since AF hasn't showed up yet..

My last cycle lasted 35 days so I'm going to wait till this weekend to test again.

11 years ago

Victory - sometimes that happens! I hope your AF doesn't show.

I am CD 11 today and on my fertile days. The hubby and I are trying every day in the morning. I read that sperm is the most abundant in the morning for men - during their most arroused time of the day I guess. TMI, I know! Interesting though :)

Katie

Thanks Katie and Jessica! AF hasn't showed up yet.

SMP/JDawn - Any update?

Praying that we can all stay peaceful and stress free while we wait for the good news.There is no point stressing about something that's much bigger than us...

Baby dust to you all...

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo