Community post

Discussion

5dpo - who wants to compare symptoms during the TWW?!

View Full Post

I am 5dpo today and wanted to share my symptoms so far!

1dpo - nothing
2dpo - mild cramping, bloating
3dpo - intense cramping, gurgling,
4dpo - burning sensation in uterus, gurgling, bloating
5dpo - bloating, gurgling, gas, twinging/tingling early in the morning on right side

I am trying not to get my hopes up, but I just feel pregnant!

Is anyone having these same symptoms so far?! I would love to share my journey of the TWW with someone!

Katie

111 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 111 Replies | Last Page

How is everyone feeling today? We just got back from a weekend away, which was awesome because it made a few days pass by a LOT more quickly!!!

AFM I'm still having my "normal" symptoms of being super tired, only now a couple more have been added like bloating (ugh). However, last night/this morning I realized I have NO idea how many DPO I am, it's either 7 or 9 today (which makes a HUGE difference), and I'm starting to think maybe these symptoms are in my head. IDK. (I don't want to get my hopes up, and "if' it's meant to happen, it will" is getting REALLY old.) That's why I'm trying really hard to not tell ANYONE though it's hard to hide being so tired all the time.

to all of you!!!
Jessica

11 years ago

Good morning ladies!

Avaann - I had very similar symptoms that you had. This is my first month ttc too, so I won't be too discouraged if I don't get a BFP before my AF starts.

Jessie - you and I have already been talking but I had no idea you were on Mirena! I hope your moodiness is for the best! :P I have been kind of irritable and stupid things, but who knows. That could just be me! And all in my head, too! I wonder if you are 7 or 9 dpo... I am technically 10dpo today and thought were have been a little closer in symptoms early on. But who knows - I am not an expert on this stuff!

Hopeful - I am sending a ton of your way, it's got to be your month! I had a lot of lower back pain and even last night. I was telling Jessie in a message earlier that I normally drink one cup of coffee in the morning but I took two sips today and decided not to drink anymore because it can cause my stomach to rumble, etc. and I don't to confuse myself even more! It must be pretty hard with others at work being preggers. Stay stong!

Jdawnmoore - oh you are soo lucky to have spotting! I have high hopes that is definitely the implantation! I definitely have been crampy since day of O - it has been off and on these past couple of days, so I don't know ...

Katie

11 years ago • Post starter

so i just ate lunch and my salad tasted horrible to me!! it's fresh lettuce from my garden and normally tastes great! but it tasted absolutely horrible to me! I had my friend taste it too and she said it tasted totally normal. I made myself eat it cuz i was so horribly hungry and i had already eaten a lean cuisine and 2 donuts, but it was just totally different then normal!

how early can you start getting food aversions and/or morning sickness?

11 years ago

Jdawnmoore - I am not sure how early you can have food aversions, but I had a similar experience on Saturday. I took a sip of orange juice and it tasted like lysol or pinesol. I don't know if that was me just knowing that food aversions are a early preg sign, or if it really did taste like that to me. My DH said it tasted normal. Don't you just feel like you are going nuts?!?!

I googled how early you can have food aversions.. it says 4-5 weeks, but everyone is different! :)

Katie

Hope you all had a great weekend! I kept busy so a couple days of my tww went by fast anyways. Today I am 7dpo. Feeling really crampy in my pelvic area...and embarrassing gas at work today lol. Also been extremely tired and still taking a nap everyday. Also today a couple hours after breakfast I got so hungry I could hardly stand it. I would have ate anything seriously! I have had crazy dreams since ovulation day but that's probably just from over thinking and hoping too much. Had a dream about a blonde baby girl last night :)

DD born 05/20/2013 Angel Baby EDD- 12/25/2015 Born into heaven 04/27/2015

11 years ago

jdawnmoore - I don't know about aversions either (because every one is different, every time, right?) but yesterday I had a metal-like taste in my mouth all day. It was so annoying. And I've had occassional bouts of nausea, but I think it's still early for me. I've had hunger issues, sometimes I feel like I haven't eaten in days when I just ate!

hopeful9 - How are things going? When are you going to test?

avaann25 - I haven't had any crazy dreams that I can remember, but how exciting that you had a dream about a blonde baby girl! Are you keeping a dream journal?

katie - Pinesol?!?!? Eww! I would say that's going to cause an aversion for sure! I drank some Orange soda yesterday that just did not taste right at all.

AFM - I went home yesterday and took a nap, then I went to bed super early last night. I changed my ovulation date today to a day later because calendars give me conflicting dates and I knew nothing about this site until well after the fact. I had a BFN this morning with FMU and I am trying hard to not be discouraged. I know it's still "early" but the symptoms that I have are confusing me sooo much. I never get PMS symptoms until like the week before AF - and these started last week. (I'm not due for AF till Sunday). So I don't really know what's going on. My DH says he feels in his gut that I am, I just don't know what to think. I believe myself to be around 9 dpo today. Yesterday I got a couple new symptoms of funny taste in mouth and headache, and today my tatas feel VERY heavy, but not necessarily bloated today or crampy (yet). Sooo...anyway. Sorry for venting. I just needed to ramble a little.

to all of you, and I'm hoping to see some BFP's in the very near future from you ladies!

Jessica

11 years ago

I really really hope we all get our bfp this month! I'm feeling out already though :( I'm 8 dpo, my lower back hurts and having bad cramps. Feels like AF could arrive anytime, it's too early for that but I can't help but think negatively right now...

DD born 05/20/2013 Angel Baby EDD- 12/25/2015 Born into heaven 04/27/2015

11 years ago

I really hope we all do too! My bb's feel fuller.. even my DH thinks they do! Why does the TWW have to be so excrutiating??!?!!?

Does anyone feel like they are eating more than normal? Just yesterday and today I feel like I am eating a ton. I dunno though...

I hate to think that this is all in my head. Even though I say I won't be discouraged if this isn't our month, I know I will be sad. Being a mommy and a wife means more to me than anything else in this world!

Katie

Katie - I find that I'm hungry more often too. I always want to eat since about 5 dpo and that's not normal for me. Just today I feel fuller in my chest, but I'm still leary of false hope. When are you testing again?

11 years ago

I have felt like i've had fuller BB since like right after o too! and OMG have i been eating more!! DH claims it's just from me coming off my ADHD meds but i like to believe that it is something happier then that! i'd say since 4 dpo i have been eating so much more then normal! i still have a little spotting that started very very light (just tinted) since 6 dpo. a minor headache for the last 4 days... and gassy. Hopefully we aren't all symptom fishing and there are all great signs!!

so i thought i read that some people are getting faint bfp's on like 9 dpo... i think af is due either the 22 or 25 (i had a confusing last cycle) so i'm trying to figure out when i should test. i'm not sure i can wait till next week!!

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo