Community post

Discussion

5dpo - who wants to compare symptoms during the TWW?!

View Full Post

I am 5dpo today and wanted to share my symptoms so far!

1dpo - nothing
2dpo - mild cramping, bloating
3dpo - intense cramping, gurgling,
4dpo - burning sensation in uterus, gurgling, bloating
5dpo - bloating, gurgling, gas, twinging/tingling early in the morning on right side

I am trying not to get my hopes up, but I just feel pregnant!

Is anyone having these same symptoms so far?! I would love to share my journey of the TWW with someone!

Katie

111 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 111 Replies | Last Page

Luna!!!!!!!

I am so happy for you.! What a great feeling!

to the rest of you testing in the next few days.

Katie

11 years ago • Post starter

Aww luna congrats!!! !!!

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

thank you Katie thank you SMP ^^ now ... to make a drs appointment... >.>... lol XD maybe then it will be more real to me lol Good luck to all the rest of you ladies!

to all and wishing a to all who want it

11 years ago

Congrats Luna!!!

Today is 2 dpo for me. And it's cd20... On a normal 28 day cycle... I'm taking 100mg of b6 and a b complex in hopes that it will help lengthen my lp... Any tips?

11 years ago

the only tip i can give, is drink Green tea with lemon, go to the bathroom before sex and have sex at night, that was you can fall asleep and dont move, no standing, if your DH says you smell irresistible and sweet and hes turned on dramatically and cant control himself.... LET HIM TAKE YOU.... thats what happened this time never before did my DH have this urge, and when he did, i let him take me, i wasnt in the mood to BD but im glad i let him, come to find out i was ovulating that day... and well here i am lol ... another thing is make him eat greens, you eat nuts, beans, fatty ice creams and D milk, nothing low fat, drink lots of fluids, and make sure you orgasm after him not before... also make sure when he cums, to spread your legs as much as possible and stay deep within you ... until he is done then continue to make you so you can help push the sperm along the way... hope this helps you ladies...

to all and wishing a to all who want it

11 years ago

Problem is that I left for Texas on Thursday while my husband was on a 36 hour shift and so I believe I o'd on Friday and we hadn't BD'd since Tuesday night so hopefully it did something...

11 years ago

hi im just new to this site and hearing all your stories makes me feel soo positive . .

im 3dpo and heres my symptoms :

1dpo:tender breasts
2dpo:tender breasts (been a on/off feeling though :/
3dpo(today): just little bit cramping in the stomach
been feeling nauseated here and there but not sure if it has something to do with a problem i already have . .
please let me know what u ladies think and good luck to youss !!!

baby dust to everyone

11 years ago

Hey Ladies,
Today I am either 3 or 4 dpo not really sure. Here is to the tww, and hoping to find something to keep me busy to take up the time. Good luck to you all!

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

SMP - how are things going?! Feeling anything different this time?

Aside from the spotting on had on 5dpo, I have had nothing out of the ordinary. Didn't feel so great this morning ~ kind of nauseous but I am not sure I would really start feeling like that until after a missed period.

How is everyone else! Other that Luna, anyone else with a BFP?

Katie

11 years ago • Post starter

Today I am 6 or 7 dpo... Not much feels different... My boobs were more sore with my chemical.... I have been a little nauseous the last few days but mostly if something is stinky around it feels like the smell is worse. I hope the swimmers lived like 2-3 days and something happened this month

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo