Community post

Discussion

5dpo - who wants to compare symptoms during the TWW?!

View Full Post

I am 5dpo today and wanted to share my symptoms so far!

1dpo - nothing
2dpo - mild cramping, bloating
3dpo - intense cramping, gurgling,
4dpo - burning sensation in uterus, gurgling, bloating
5dpo - bloating, gurgling, gas, twinging/tingling early in the morning on right side

I am trying not to get my hopes up, but I just feel pregnant!

Is anyone having these same symptoms so far?! I would love to share my journey of the TWW with someone!

Katie

111 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 111 Replies | Last Page

showed her ugly face!! Officially CD 1..

Katie

11 years ago • Post starter

A little confused. By the ovulation calculator on this website says that I ovulated on the 16th, which I think is right because my cervix was low and open with EWCM. On Ovulationcalculator.com it says that I would have o'd on the 14th so that would make my dpo 9 instead of 7. I think I will just stick with saying the 16th was my o day since thats when I had the signs.

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

Well today I am 14dpo no sign of af today but had af-like cramps the last three days. Tested on 13dpo but got a bfn, just wishing af would show so I can start my new cycle already!

DD born 05/20/2013 Angel Baby EDD- 12/25/2015 Born into heaven 04/27/2015

11 years ago

Im pretty sure i had plantation bleeding today. Im 7dpo i was checking my cervix and cm and had red blood like af looking blood. It never actually bled out but checked again about 1 hr later and it had already turned brownish like the aftermath of af. I have been cramping like crazy today and my boobs have ached so bad this evening. I have had backach es today too. that this is it. I don't bleed or spot before af comes and she's not due for another week.

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

I praying for you that it is implantation! It totally sounds like it!

Has anyone used Pre Seed? We typically use KY but I read recently that can kill sperm... I think I need to make a trip to Target!

Katie

*recently read that it can kill sperm*

Katie

I heard that also. I haven't used pressed but read it works wonders. So i count resist i test using frer because i will be starting in 6 days. Iswear i see the faintest of the faint line, but could just be line eye lol. Here goes the testing haha goodluck ladies.

11 years ago

I may be having a miscarriage... I started spotting yesterday and went to the Dr and she said the urine test was neg... I'm distraught.. I went in for a quantitative blood test now and Another in 48 hours... but today its like the start of a period, with some clots... :'( I did a clearblue digital this am and it still said pos. my DH keeps telling me not to stress till we know anything for sure, but I can't help it... we would be 4 wks 3 days... Just waiting for test results

11 years ago

Oh Jdawn,
I am praying that it still sticks. Our bodies are definately crazy, and if it doesn't there was a good reason. I haven't had to go through that so I can not tell you that I know how you feel, but I can tell that I feel for you and will be praying for you and yours!!

11 years ago

JDawn - I am also praying that your little bean sticks! Maybe it's breakthrough bleeding? And do you think your urine test might have been diluted?

Katie - Sorry AF showed her ugly face. :-( That sucks so bad. At least TTC isn't a chore! I hope you get your BFP soon.

SMP - I heard that preseed works well. I've never tried it, but in the OPK that I bought early July there was a sample of it. You'll have to let us know if you think it's helpful or not.

Ava - Have you gotten any news/updates yet? That's so frustrating that our bodies just do whatever they want with no rhyme or reason. There should be so such thing as TWW...it's just a pain! Hope you find something out soon so you can move forward.

Victory/Mommy - How are you ladies feeling? Any new symptoms?

AFM - I have been out of town which is why I kind of disappeared. When I got back, work was crazy and I only had time to barely get on and make small updates. I have my first appointment today, which I'm excited/nervous about. I had what I believe to be breakthrough bleeding (well, brown CM) the day my AF was due. It totally freaked me out. But since then, normal (for me) stuff. I still test looking for darker and darker lines, and I worry if I feel like my symptoms are fading. I hate how fragile the first few weeks are....it's unnerving!

I hope everyone has a good day, I'll try to be better about keeping up on posts!

Jessica

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo