Community post

Discussion

5dpo - who wants to compare symptoms during the TWW?!

View Full Post

I am 5dpo today and wanted to share my symptoms so far!

1dpo - nothing
2dpo - mild cramping, bloating
3dpo - intense cramping, gurgling,
4dpo - burning sensation in uterus, gurgling, bloating
5dpo - bloating, gurgling, gas, twinging/tingling early in the morning on right side

I am trying not to get my hopes up, but I just feel pregnant!

Is anyone having these same symptoms so far?! I would love to share my journey of the TWW with someone!

Katie

111 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 111 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies,
I am just 1 dpo and it seems like its been forever already haha... Why does it have to take so long?? Why can't we just bd and then know the next day wether it happened or not??? Any way I am sending y'alls way as well as mine and would like to check in with y'all. Today I am a cramping almost like AF cramps, but its way to early for her and twinges on my right lower abdomen. So here's to hoping we all get our this month!!

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

Hi Everyone!

This is my first time posting to any forum but I am 3DPO as well. I got married this year June 16th, and my husband and I can't wait to start having little ones! I just feel like I'm about to pull my hair out with this 2WW! Here are my symptoms:

1DPO- Bad cramping in lower abdomen and super tired
2DPO-Super tired, cramping eased up, bloated, gas, nipples a little sore
3DPO- Still tired, breast tingling, gas, light nausea

I also want to make sure I'm not making these symptoms be there bc I want them so bad. This feels great bc can't really talk to anyone that haven't experienced this. Thanks all and to everyone!!!!

11 years ago

SMP1527 hahahha...I felt the EXACT same way! Ughh this is torture!!! Can't wait to be able to test! to you! I had it soo bad that I took a test today and it was a ...I know, I know it was too soon but I just really wanted to try it lol!

11 years ago

I know its so hard to wait. You know u need to wait but can't make yourself. Then u get let down outlook forward to tomorrow to test again. I will probably start testing at 10dpo and on if i can make it that long haba

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

I'm 11dpo and I want to test today, but I got a BFN on 9dpo so I don't want to jump the gun!

I have been burping all afternoon.. I sound like a walrus, it's mainly just air bubbles! So weird! I have had slight pressure/pain in my lower abdomen but not a whole lot. I'm just feeling really warm today. My temp yesterday and today has been 98.7 and my BBT in the am is 98.0. It doesn't mean much because I hadn't been charting my BBT before ovulation. I just think that is pretty high. My normal resting temp is 97.3 or so.

Anyways, I should stop obsessing today!

everyone!

Katie

11 years ago • Post starter

I am 8 dpo today. I know I won't be able to wait until I actually do or don't miss af so the earliest people get results is 9 dpo? Do you think i should test In the am?

11 years ago

I think 9dpo is too early to test only because everything I've read says 9dpo is the most common day for implantation (which is the first day hcg can even begin to cross our bloodstream. Its best to wait. Of course, that being said... I tested at 9dpo and got a bfn AND lots of disappointment. You just have to have a plan for what you are going to do if it comes out -. Which, too, is MUCH easier said than done.

Baby dust ladies! I hope we all get bfp's this month!

Jessica

11 years ago

OMG....I feel so bad about my last post!!! I didn't mean to sound so bossy and "know it all." I don't know a thing!!! (Except that every woman AND every pregnancy is different).

I am so sorry if I offended anyone. I am a POAS addict and I'm the LAST person who should *advise* anyone to wait. Not only that, I've been testing since like 1 dpo...I told you, I'm addicted! (Ok not literally, but it feels like it).

I think I'm just feeling super emotional and frustrated that I haven't gotten a BFP yet. And it doesn't help that I have NO idea how many dpo I am. Today might be my 3rd day of 9dpo! So I'm sorry I got on my soap box. I feel awful!!!!

I hope everyone has a god day...please forgive me if I hurt your feelings. :-(

J

11 years ago

You didn't hurt my feelings at all! I know 9dpo is early, I just was POAS happy too! LOL

I am not completely 100% positive on my ovulation day, so I either could be 11, 12 or 13dpo today. Not exactly sure. I have decided I will take a test on Saturday morning if my AF has not come.

All of our emotions are running high right now, it's totally fine!

Katie

11 years ago • Post starter

no hurt feelings here! i know it's early, i just knew thats the earliest you really can get a pos possibly... i figured i would start trying but i wasn't expecting anything so no disappointment here! I had a dramatic drop in my BBT today! and i'm a little worried/ wondering why! i'm hoping it goes back up tomorrow again!

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo