Community post

Discussion

5dpo - who wants to compare symptoms during the TWW?!

View Full Post

I am 5dpo today and wanted to share my symptoms so far!

1dpo - nothing
2dpo - mild cramping, bloating
3dpo - intense cramping, gurgling,
4dpo - burning sensation in uterus, gurgling, bloating
5dpo - bloating, gurgling, gas, twinging/tingling early in the morning on right side

I am trying not to get my hopes up, but I just feel pregnant!

Is anyone having these same symptoms so far?! I would love to share my journey of the TWW with someone!

Katie

111 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 111 Replies | Last Page

Hi All,

I'm now 7dpo and i think i might be spotting a little bit.

The af is due to start next tuesday so i will try and hold out and test on Saturday, hopefully i can wait that long.

I have been to see my MS nurse today he wanted to start me on steriods i have put him off until i know what is happening in my tummy .

Hope every one is feeling okay and i have my for .

Lisa x

11 years ago

Lisa, for you!!

Does anyone else feel when they begin to ovulate? I just get a slight burning sensation on either side, this time it was the left, last time the right. I had a little tingling on Sunday late afternoon while driving home but it was very brief. My MyDays app says that I was to ovulate on Monday the 6th but I think I went a day early. I had very wet CM right after the tingly sensation. What do you think? My DH and I once in the AM an then once right when we got back because I had that burning sensation.

Katie

11 years ago • Post starter

I know when I am about to O bc my sex drive is way high and I start to feel light cramping before and after I o.

DPO 1- headache {started baby aspirin regime}, dull ache on right side (ovary)
DPO2- milder cramping but deeper in the middle (especially when we BD)
DPO 3-diaherra in the morning, tired
DPO 4-light cramping, sensitivity to bad smells

I am so ready to POAS!!! This waiting is sooooooooooooo hard!!!

My symptoms are mirroring my last pregnancy so come on !!!!

11 years ago

Hi everyone,

I think af is starting today (not due till next Tuesday), i'm gutted

Hope everyone is doing okay and to everyone

Lisa X

11 years ago

Lisa, could you just be implanting? Why do you think your is starting?

Miamormommy - I think we are roughly the same DPO - I think I am 3DPO today (if I O'd on Sunday) ... when are you testing? I will probably wait until my missed period. Last month was too stressful testing on 12dpo and then 14dpo... my was a little late I got it on 16dpo which is unusual for me beause I have a 28day cycle and O on 14cd.

Katie

Hi All,

I'm not sure if the spotting i'm having is implantation.

All the symptoms i was having have now stopped i just feel like is around the corner and i can't stop eating cake and chocolate.

I have got everything crossed at the moment, but this is the same pattern as last month before showed up.

Hope everything is going well for you all

Lisa X

11 years ago

Good morning all!

I think I am implanting this morning. I am 5dpo and I went to use the restroom and on the toilet paper was a some blood when I wiped. (TMI I know!) So I went back to my desk and grabbed a liner to put in. Went to the bathroom again (drinking coffee so naturally I already had to use the bathroom) and there wasn't any that time. I am going to monitor it over the next few hours.. I don't know if this could be it or not, but I am praying.

I hope everyone is doing well - any updates?!?!

Katie

im suppose to have 2maro... we will see, ill let you know.. i havent been late for the past 3 months... things seem to be increasing.

breasts hurt and feel firmer
migraines
always hot
temp at 99.3
resting heart rate is 89-93bpm
body aches
increased appetite
slight cramps and pulling

other then that, there is not much else, we will see soon...

to all and wishing a to all who want it

11 years ago

Hey Luna,
Can't wait to hear about your test tomorrow. my fingers for you a !!!

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

thanks smp and all that crossing and baby dust it worked!

well i tested today, after all those crazy symptomes, sleepless nights and weird mood swings... i got a !

im wishing all you girls luck today! apparently everyone else was right and i was wrong! Stick little one and a healthy 9 months of growing!

to all and wishing a to all who want it

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo